High School Reunion

echo

I had pretty low expectation for this one because it 98th clone of AI, and while I didn't like it all that much, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Clearly the duet musical numbers had a lot behind scene professionals engineering the music and choreography. Music was good.

While I can't say for sure, this reality shows looks like it is by the same producers as GREASE: You're the one that I want.

The game show that followed was a bomb.

What is ABC doing, burning off reality show pilots they paid for, but clearly are second/third rate to be on their fall schedule?

Bring back a good western. We have not had one of those in a couple decades.

• 5 months later...

I just saw on TV Land that High School Reunion will return for another season... The preview said sometime in Feb. but the TV Land site says Feb. 18... Here's what they say about it on the TV Land site...

High School Reunion returns with a second season in February. Check back in February as friends from the Chandler High School Class of 1988 are reunited, enemies confront each other, and a secret is revealed that could forever change the legacy of the class.

Counting down to the February 18th premiere of season two, TV Land PRIME will bring you all of the action of season one every Wednesday at 10 p.m. starting January 7th. A marathon of the entire first season is scheduled to air on President's Day (February 16th).