7 pounds.

King123

Elle:

No, he doesnt pick out 7 people or, anything along those lines.. i thought the same before hand..

He falls in love with a girl with a rare blood type who has a heart diesese, and he kills himself to give her his heart..

and he also was gives his eyes to a blind person so he can see..

Heart- 5 pounds

Eyes- 1 pound each

---

7 pounds.

Just the fact that NOTHING happens... nothing at all... the movie could easily just be the final 30 min of the movie, and make a great short film..

the whole movie is excellent it sets you up to find out the plot of the movie if you just had the last 30 min you would be scratching you head to fine out why he did that.

I didn't see the movie because I didn't want to be depressed over the holidays. When I read that it was by the same person who made pursuit of happiness I knew it was going to be serious and sad with some kind of uplifting message at the end, but that it would take a long time to get there.

• 5 months later...

Horrible, depressing movie with no redeeming value. At all.

It did have two unintentionally laughable parts though:

1. He kills himself in the bathtub with...dum,dum,dum...a deadly jellyfish. It was so quirky and implausible that it made me laugh.

2. At the end, Woody Harrelson turns to look at woman who got the Will Smith character's heart and he has dark eyes and a goofy look on his face. Forgive me- I know it was supposed to be an emotional scene but I couldn't help cracking up. His acting was SO bad in this movie.

Kayo, thank you.. Alot of people are here give me heck and say they can't listen to my movie advice..

We, first off, I dont like Willsmith as an actor.. he plays the sorrow card in everymovie he is in.. I did like fresh prince though.

I actually like Will Smith as an actor...depending on the movie. I just didn't like him in this one. It was just a downer from the beginning to the end.