Episode 3.19: Shades of Gray

Dade

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Airdate: March 2009

• 12/04 - Summary of spoilers revealed in Behind the Eclipse Q&A #8: Episode 3x19 is titled "Shades of Gray" and will give us more of Sylar's story. Source: SpoilerTV

• 2 months later...

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Airdate: March 9, 2009

• 02/15 - When Sylar comes face-to-face with his long lost father (guest star John Glover), the reunion proves to be what he least expected. Elsewhere, after receiving a tip from "Rebel," Claire must decide if she will help her sworn enemy, Eric Doyle (guest star David Lawrence XVII), evade capture. Meanwhile, as "The Hunter" (guest star Zeljko Ivanek) plans to uncover the Petrelli family's secrets and take control of Nathan's operation, Matt finds himself in the spotlight and on the verge of leveling Capitol Hill. Jack Coleman, Ali Larter, James Kyson Lee, Masi Oka and Cristine Rose also star. Randall Bentley and Ashley Crow also guest star. Source: NBC

• 3 weeks later...

As disappointed as I have been with this show as of late, I have to admit that the end of this episode was near perfect! Hunter walks into apartment and spies a "taxidermied" rabbit on the table and we see Sylar hiding on the other side of the wall. It actually makes me look forward to the next episode...

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW RECAPS

Heroes Episode Recap: "Shades of Gray"

Mar 10, 2009 12:08 AM ET by Adam Bryant

Heroes' season of daddy issues continues as Sylar finally tracks down his pops (guest star John Glover) and Claire turns to both of her fathers for help. Plus, the baby of one of our heroes is also in grave danger. Meanwhile, Nathan, Danko, Angela and HRG continue their convoluted battle for power, which ultimately uncovers a dangerous secret or two. Let's dig in.

'Da bomb

Picking up where we left off, a drugged Parkman is spotted standing in front of the Capitol building with a bomb strapped to his chest. Danko plays dumb, but Nathan gets to the scene in time to get close to Parkman and explain. He asks Parkman to use his power to read the nearby bomb techs' minds for info on how to dismantle the bomb. Danko has another plan, however

As disappointed as I have been with this show as of late, I have to admit that the end of this episode was near perfect! Hunter walks into apartment and spies a "taxidermied" rabbit on the table and we see Sylar hiding on the other side of the wall. It actually makes me look forward to the next episode...

I loved the whole episode! There were some amazing moments between Sampson and Gabriel! Can't wait to see what's coming :)