Episode 3.17: Cold Wars

Dade

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Airdate: February 23, 2009

• 11/13 - There's a kidnapping and mental interrogation. Source: The HRG Files

• 2 months later...

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Airdate: February 23, 2009

• 02/18 - Summary of spoilers revealed in Behind the Eclipse Q&A #14: Episode 3.17 will provide us with more details about Daphne. We will learn more about the Hunter, Primatech and HRG. Source: SpoilerTV
  • 02/18 - First New York City almost blew up, and then Costa Verde was meant to blow up in the future, and now...another city is slated to go kablooey. (OK, it's Washington D.C.) We'll learn more about why and how Washington is in danger next week, and you'll be shocked by which Hero is implicated in the disaster. Source: Kristin on E!Online
  • 02/12 - Summary of spoilers revealed in Behind the Eclipse Q&A #13: We will see how Nathan and HRG have provided the Hunter and his men with information about each of the heroes abilities explaining how they can neutralize the abilities. [The episode] will give us more information about Angela and HRG's involvement with catching the heroes. Source: SpoilerTV
  • 01/28 - While being held hostage, HRG is subjected to Matt Parkman's unique brand of interrogation, revealing how he became involved with Nathan's government plot to capture those with abilities. Meanwhile, Matt's discoveries bring Peter face-to-face with "The Hunter" (guest star Zeljko Ivanek). Sendhil Ramamurthy and Cristine Rose also star. Ashley Crow also guest stars. Source: NBC

Now that episode cleared things up...:inquisitive:

Now that episode cleared things up...:inquisitive:

LOL @ Kayo! This episode almost left more questions than answers for me. I'm still intrigued with Mama P's involvement with events and am just hoping that it doesn't lead us astray! I enjoyed HRG's comment to Angela at the end that he was OK with Morally Gray!

I'm still hanging in there with the show. :animated_scratchchin:

Well, I'm still watching it so I must be too, lol. I found the episode to be pretty boring as a whole and was expecting much more "Mr Bennet" revelations because of the previews. I did like his comment to Angela too though- I think he's said that before, actually. Season one probably.

Question: So Parkman assumed that Daphne was dead and left her to escape but she really was only shot in the shoulder? Right. I don't know about you, but if my honeybunch was shot and I wasn't ABSOLUTELY sure, without a shadow of a doubt, that they were dead there would be NO WAY I would leave them. I mean, I think ANYONE could tell the difference between a mortal wound and a shoulder injury. sheesh.

I guess my problem is the show keeps going around in circles and doesn't seem to be headed towards anything other than chase-capture-escape-determine who the current baddy is-chase-capture-escape-yadda,yadda.

• 2 weeks later...

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW RECAPS

Heroes Episode Recap: "Cold Wars"

Feb 24, 2009 12:18 AM ET by Adam Bryant

After a week of promos promising some real answers about whose side HRG is on, did this episode deliver? Before we can find out, Matt repeatedly dives into Noah's mind, pulling out pieces of the puzzle that both reveal HRG's motivations and give Parkman & Co. some vital information about the people who are hunting them. But what other secrets did HRG have crawling around in that brain of his? Let's find out!

Shameless plug alert: Check out my interview with Jack Coleman, in which he talks a lot about tonight's episode, as well as a few things to come. Now, on with the recap.

Picking up where we left off a week ago (and even rewinding a little bit), the episode opens with Parkman, Peter and Mohinder plotting their kidnapping of HRG. None of them is really thrilled with the plan, but they all agree that they need answers and HRG is a good place to start. To be honest, it's about the only thing they agree on all night, and their continuous arguing