The Real World Brooklyn

Dade

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Eight-person Real World Brooklyn cast announced

MTV finally, officially announced The Real World Brooklyn cast yesterday, and for the first time in its 21 season history, has a cast of eight, not seven, strangers. (Of course, many seasons have ultimately had more cast members than that, once people leave and are replaced.) The new season debuts

The 13 hour-long episodes debut Jan. 7. MTV also announced that it will air

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
ive watched the whole season so far. this is my least favorite season of real world yet. these people are so boring!!!!!! the fact they dont have a job this year makes it even more boring

It always starts out slow..

AND they will have a job. they never start the first month.. the usually have a couple of weeks to settle in, then they have to get a job. Just wait. there has only been 3 episodes...

(Right now, I agree though.. kinda boring. but give it time.)

ETA:

Every season of The Real World, beginning with its fifth season, has included the assignment of a season-long group job or task to the housemates. However, this aspect will not be present this season, as the castmates will be free to pursue their own interests, the first such season to do this since the fourth season.[6]

I was wrong.

Well I have to say I am finding this season pretty good,I stopped watching fully after Vegas would catch bits of the last few seasons they had some moments but I could never get into them.I always say I won't watch it again.hehehe but I will still give it a try before writing it off and I have to say I am enjoying it more this time around.So I will definately be tuning in to watch it every week.

• 2 weeks later...

I think Devin has quickly fallen out of infatuation with Scott. Kaitlynn and Sarah are so 'holier than though' with their liberal views that they come off as being just as bad as someone who shoves their beliefs down other people's throats. It just goes to show that it doesn't matter if you're a far left liberal or an ultra right wing conservative, anytime you try to force your opinion on others it's ugly.

I think this season is boring too, These people are all sort of damaged, but not very interesting. Not like Austin or any of the other casts.