Episode 5.12: Connect! Connect!

Jem

Episode 5.12: Title Unknown

Airdate: January 11, 2009

• 11/13 - Ed: An attractive produce man in his mid 50s - 60, he enjoys the flirtations of an attractive middle-aged woman while delivering his fruit and vegetables. Charles: A roofer with a hefty build in his 30s - early 40s, he orders unruly children around like a drill sergeant. Nurse: Late 20s to mid 40s, a helpful woman at a nursing home. Source: SpoilerTV

Spoilerfix.com

• 1 month later...

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 5.12: Connect! Connect!

Airdate: January 11, 2009

• 12/25 - Susan and Edie are forced to spend time alone together when they accidentally lock themselves in a basement; Bree's devious plotting against Andrew's future mother-in-law in an attempt to keep him close to her comes at a cost; Gaby looses control of her children and turns to Carlos for help; the ongoing search for Porter leads Lynette to her mom; Katherine and Mike will define their relationship; and Dave gets a step closer to exacting revenge. Polly Bergen guest stars as Stella. Source: ABC
  • 11/26 - Stella Wingfield, Lynette's deadbeat mom, lives to harass another day, it seems. Polly Bergen will reprise her guest-starring gig on Desperate Housewives for "at least two more episodes," sources close to the show tell TVGuide.com. Source: TV Guide Online

• 1 month later...

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW RECAPS

Desperate Housewives Episode Recap: "Connect! Connect!"

Jan 18, 2009 08:41 PM ET by Mickey O'Connor

[First off, let me put on my hairshirt so I might apologize for a moment. In a totally boneheaded move, I forgot about my recapping responsibilities last week. While there is no excuse, let me explain. I was out of town for the Golden Globe Awards and the winter-TV previews in Los Angeles. On Sunday night at 9 p.m., I was backstage at the Globes smack-dab in the middle of transcribing Mickey Rourke's never-ending list of past and present canine companions, and without a TiVo hookup in my hotel room, it wasn't meant to me. Still, I should have found a replacement. As atonement, I submit my extremely entertaining Golden Globes and winter-TV preview coverage, and this week-late recap.]

So (last) Sunday on Desperate Housewives, we finally got more of the Dave Dash/Williams backstory, which we've sorely needed all season. Still, I have a few questions concerning the timeline. Presumably, Dave and his wife lived in the Fairview vicinity when Mike and Susan collided with