Sign in to follow this  
morty

Big Love

I was blown away ---seeing Nikki's mom set the clinic on fire with JJ and that creepy woman, Bill and the wives coming out, Barb........wow. Next season should be great, and i hope they make more than 9 darn episodes!

I do think the whole incest thing was pretty shocking, but there weren't any other shockers or surprises imo. Like what about Barb and that Indian guy? I totally thought something would happen, I mean, you could cut that sexual tension with a knife! I knew that Bill would win the race and I knew that they would tell the world who they really were - the only other thing that kind of surprised me was when Ana was talking to Margene about Goran(sp?), it kinda seemed like she wanted the three of them to be married.

I do agree with you, though, that it was a good set up for next season; I am just so pissed that there were only 9 episodes and we're going to have to wait like 9+ months for next season.

post-2-1286621058683_thumb.jpg

Big Love just got a little bigger: Onetime Terminator Robert Patrick has just signed on to appear in multiple episodes of the show

Just saw this: Our fifth and final season premieres January 16, 2011.

Glad it's coming back soon, but bummed it's the final season. :disappointed:

Season premiere was tonight. HUGE fallout from the big revelation. My favorite part was Nicki harrassing the boy scout - LMAO - I thought I would pee my pants laughing when the little bully ran into the pole and knocked his tooth out!

Anybody watch the final season and especially the final episode. I was blown away, to say the least, by the last 10 minutes.