Sign in to follow this  
morty

Big Love

That was cool. I didn't expect that from them. Nikki was really great with her too.

oh, my favorite part of the episode was when the three girls were in the car to go give margie's mom's ashes away.

That was good. And when Margene's mom's urn broke and the wind kicked up, all I could think was the Kansas song, Dust in the Wind! Sick, I know, but it immediately popped into my head.

Wanda's crazy...

Holy cow though, I can't believe what happened to Kathy. Very sad! What an ending..sheesh.

I wonder what's going to happen to Nikki and if she really is going to leave Bill.

There was so much packed in to one episode.

And there's only three more episodes left in this season.... Not happy about that. :cry:

Yah me either. It's been such a good season!!! I was pissed when they killed her. I hope Roman gets his....

Roman actually seemed upset when he saw she was dead. I think they were just trying to immobilize her to kidnap her and stuff. The moment I saw her hair get stuck though, woosh, I knew something bad was going to happen. I love how they showed it at the end, with the white light and the splotches of colour. It was like she was the light and those colours were the cut out things they had on the clothes line to decorate for the wedding.

and 3 episodes...wow, that sucks!!!!

I really liked Kathy. She was so kind to Wanda, who is off her freaking rocker!

Very good episode this week. Hate there are only 3 episodes left.

i was so glad that heather finally stood up for herself! sarah's been a big freakin' baby since they met. its about time someone told her how it is and how selfish and mean she was being to heather!

dude, nikki kissing the lawyer! whoa! and then margie finding out.......I LOVE IT! i doubt they'll let nikki divorce bill. but i wouldn't put it past her to leave for awhile.

and poor margie. she's so sad!!!! feel for ya darlin!

i love wanda to death. i love that she's asking barb about being a first wife and then just hands the reigns over to kathy. who, by the way, i was just starting to like. and they kill her. DAMN YOU ROMAN!

i think that joey's gonna go after him.

is it just me or does anyone else get creeped out by albie and his freaky wife?

is it just me or does anyone else get creeped out by albie and his freaky wife?

heck yes, especially the wife

I'm glad that Nikki and Albie are getting along??? WTF?!?! Did I just say that?!?! ugh, part of me is starting to like him I think....

Forgive me Father for I have sinned :(

But I'm glad he took her in when she felt like she had no where else to go. I do want to see her with Ray, not completely, but I'd like to see her explore a life outside of what she's always known.

On that note, it creeped me out when Barb was telling Sarah to embrace her family, how it's no coincidence that she lost her baby and got in to trouble when she strayed from it and their lifestyle. I use to like when Barb was the one on the fence... not fully for the lifestyle, but not against it either. Now she seems so into it...

I've learned a lot from this show...lately it has been "don't mess with a devout Mormon woman."

If angered. she might:

Hit you on the head with a shovel

Stab you in the leg with a pitchfork

Poison you

Instruct someone to stangle you with their belt

or possibly push you down a flight of stairs.

Of course these same methods of death could also be applied by Shaker, Afghani or Hasidic women (although I am not sure if poisioning would be considered Kosher by the Hasidic women).

Only two episodes left. I hope they don't make us wait so long for another season.

Elle I'm almost 100% agreement with your post. Especially Barb "wiggin" me out lately. I also have sinned because it's becoming more and more clear that the reason Albie and Nikki are so messed up is because they have f'd up childhoods. I don't think we've even begun to scratch the surface of what their lives have been like. *shudders*

However, I totally disagree about Nikki and Ray. I sooo want to see them together. I had tears in my eyes as he was leaving her and how she seemed torn between the possibility of him and what she's known all her life. For me, Nikki has never truly been happy until Ray. It was the first time I felt raw emotion from her character and it connected with me.

Elle I'm almost 100% agreement with your post. Especially Barb "wiggin" me out lately. I also have sinned because it's becoming more and more clear that the reason Albie and Nikki are so messed up is because they have f'd up childhoods. I don't think we've even begun to scratch the surface of what their lives have been like. *shudders*

However, I totally disagree about Nikki and Ray. I sooo want to see them together. I had tears in my eyes as he was leaving her and how she seemed torn between the possibility of him and what she's known all her life. For me, Nikki has never truly been happy until Ray. It was the first time I felt raw emotion from her character and it connected with me.

I so agree!!!

Wow, I can't believe Bill wants to dissolve his sealing from Nikki... that Barb was excommunicated... and how that whole episode just left me ill.

CeCi, we need to talk... ugh. I'm not left with a good feeling after that temple scene. It raises A LOT of questions! Yet, if I talked to other mormons about it... they'd tell me they can't answer me. That I should ask God for answers and have faith.

I feel so weird right now.

Tonight was a strange episode indeed. My son kept saying how the whole thing made him feel weird too. I don't know about weird, but it had a creepiness to it, whatever you want to call it. Poor Nikki - I feel bad for her. I know she does bad things, but she isn't a bad person, and the way she was raised, it's no wonder she's messed up.

So did I catch everything right tonight, that Nicki was married/sealed to wanda's weird brother???? And she has a daughter with him??????