Sign in to follow this  
morty

Private Practice

Glad to see Violet getting better.

The whole cat lady storyline cracked me up tonight.

BTW -- WHO is that oncologist guy? I have totally seen him on some other show, but I just can't place him.

That's George Newbern. He's been in a bunch of movies and TV shows but I always remember him as being the son-in-law of Steve Martin in the Father of the Bride movies. He can play a good guy and plays a bad guy pretty well too, lol

You can go here and see all the different roles he's played. :)

Awesome episode tonight. Heartbreaking that the mom of the baby died. Did anyone recognize the bride? She played Mark Green's daughter on ER.

Two hour show this week. The preview shows Dell's house blowing up with the little girl in it. I wonder if his druggie girlfriend was cooking up some meth? Also, Violet sleeps with Addison's dad? EWWWWWWWWW

I am scared to watch the next one. Too much sad crap ....

oh no...I will be bawling like a baby...I hope I am home alone.

Two hour show this week. The preview shows Dell's house blowing up with the little girl in it. I wonder if his druggie girlfriend was cooking up some meth? Also, Violet sleeps with Addison's dad? EWWWWWWWWW

^^Did I call that sh!t, or what?

They...........killed..............................................DELL???????? How could they? That was awful!

I'd read the spoilers and was pretty sure that Dell was the one that would die, since I'd read that he was leaving the show.... and I still bawled like a baby...... Dang that was awful

I cannot believe they killed Dell!!! I sure hope he turns up on another show real soon. I adored him.

Awww man! I was also disappointed that they didn't spend much time mourning him.