Sign in to follow this  
morty

Private Practice

"Private Pratice" will air after "Grey's Anatomy" -- and sooner than anybody thought. Starting Dec. 11, repeats of "Practice" will replace "Mars" after "Grey's." On Jan. 8, "Practice" will return to originals. Sources say the plan gives "Mars" some needed additional production time and helps ensure there will be original episodes ready when "Lost" returns.

Private Practice moves to Thursdays following Greys Anatomy starting January 8th! In the first new episode back, one of Cooper's patients contracts the measles and forces the quarantine of all those at Oceanside Wellness while Naomi pressures Addison into working with her cocky rival, Wyatt, on a fertility case. Meanwhile, Violet and Pete wonder if their friends-with-benefits relationship should move to the next level, as Dell fights for sole custody of his daughter.

Is it wrong that I still would like to see Pete and Addison get together? And Archer is a complete ass. I'm not sure I could keep my mouth shut if I were Addison. It's a no win for her -- if she tells Naomi, then Naomi gets hurt and is probably pissed at her. If she doesn't tell, when Naomi finds out she will be pissed at Addison for not telling. :inquisitive:

Can I just say how much I am loving this show..... Addison is definitely in a tough spot... Naomi will be pissed at her either way

I think she did the right thing in telling her. It's what a true friend would do, IMO. Although I never did tell a good friend in college that her boyfriend hit on me before he realized who I was. I told him if I ever had a hint of him sniffing around another woman again I would blow the whistle on him so fast he wouldn't know what hit him. :animated_rotfl:

Damn that new hot surgeon. How dare he be married to the preggers chick? And that was a weird episode tonight -- TWO, not one, but TWO "one month later" segments. Very strange.

ALso new tonight. But if they keep doing that fast forward a month at a time, Violet will be spitting that baby out tonight.

This show is so good right now. I am enjoying the love/hate friendship between Violet and the blonde doc (her name just escapes me right now). And damn, Addison and the preggers lady's doctor hubby have some SERIOUS chemistry. Addison is trying to resist, but holy dang! WHen is Naomi going to get her head out of her ass and jump on Taye Diggs? Seriously, woman, open your eyes!!

OMG..... intense season finale.... Can't stand that I have to wait for September to find out what happens

So glad Pete and Violet got their sh*t together

OMG this is killing me.... Violet better not be dead....... I really thought someone would find her before psycho took the baby... OH MAN!

They better save Judging Amy and find that baby. I hope it wasn't the baby in the coffin - don't think it was because it was too big. Maybe it was the looney bird that cut the baby out.

O......M.......G.........she shows up with the baby?

HAHA I didn't even think about it being Pete's first wife. WTF is up with the previews next week. I don't like it a bit!

Wow!! That was an intense show! It seems a few of these season premieres are flashing back to when the characters first met. How did they all get the same idea at the same time? rofl

I'm really glad they didn't drag the "where's the baby" story line out over several episodes. They can do that with the "who's the daddy" part but glad we got to know the baby was alive.

It looks like Violet is going to find out how much these dudes are crazy about her. I'm not sure she can handle it at this point so hopefully it will come gradually.

Sugar, I'm with you. I didn't think about Pete's wife being the one in the casket but I'm sure that's exactly the way the producers wanted us to think. ;)

OMG...I loved last nights show!! I just love this show. I find with Grey's I can easily get distracted by something else and lose interest in it but when Private Practice is on I always find myself completely enthralled in it.

I freaked out thinking that Violet was dead....I just couldn't imagine her dying...how dare they mess with my head like that?!! I am also very happy that Dell (sp?) has his daugher with him. Do you really think Naomi will leave the practice for good?

Fantastic show. I still was not sure who was in the casket at the end but duh... yes it must be a flashback to the first wife.

This show is really one of my tops and I think I like it better the Grey's.

It had a rough start... but after it came back from the writer's strike it has been going strong and is definitely one of my must watches

I have serious doubts Naomi will leave especially now they've all shared in a traumatic event with a co-worker. She'll still be there. ;)

I love this show. It always had me full of emotion.

Glad to see Violet getting better.

The whole cat lady storyline cracked me up tonight.

BTW -- WHO is that oncologist guy? I have totally seen him on some other show, but I just can't place him.