Real Housewives of Atlanta

FLYNWA

I'm glad the producers finally woke and realized this show isn't going to work anywhere but, CA. (With the group we've come to know.) The problem with NY and Atlanta cast is that none of them were really all that likable.

I can't decide who I think is worse Ne Ne or the other chick that thinks she's God's gift to the rich. I'm not sure what happened between these two just before taping started but, whatever it was... they both act like immature, classless women and Kim is the "pet."

The other 2 ladies are pretty nice but, with all the other drama going on we didn't really get to see much of them.

NeNe drives me INSANE!!!!!!!!! I seriously want to send that girl a bra!

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that felt like buying NeNe some bras, lol. Actually, I kind of like NeNe and I'll tell ya why. Compared to Sheree, she's more down to earth. Yeah, homegirl is ghetto as hell, but she's not out there being fake and snobby.

I absolutely hate Sheree, she's a snob. Kim is fake, and now that she's becoming friendlier with Shereek, she'll drop down a notch too. The only ones I kind of like, other than NeNe, are Lisa and Deshawn. Those two ladies are actually trying to make legitimate careers for themselves and not just living off of their husband's names and money.

And yes, I did mean to say Shereek...think I'll call her that from now on.

I'm sorry Ceci, but I have to disagree with you on the ladies from Atlanta... I think there are likable ladies on that show... I like something in them all for different reasons, and there is something I don't like about all of them too, and I think that sort of makes them relateable... Maybe it's cause I am from Georgia, but I like them way better than the OC ladies...

No need to be sorry. I kinda disagree with myself too. :lol: Lisa and DeShawn seem like nice ladies... my only point there is that we didn't get to see much of them this season and therefore I couldn't really be sure.

It was nice to see Lisa's dinner have a modicum of success in getting any bad feelings hashed out.

I also agree with Sharonda about NeNe. I sided with her in most of the situation that were shown on the show. Sheree' was a straight up biatch since eppy 1 and NeNe always ended up being the bigger person by handling herself with maturity when they were all together. However, NeNe was not supportive of Kim and her "singing career" (as laughable as that dream is.) On one hand Kim has about as much talent as a hyena and if I were her friend I would find it hilarious that she thought she could become a country music star but, on the other hand NeNe could have been more of a real friend and not made fun of her behind her back.

By the looks of next weeks "after the show" episode... it's a no-holds-barred event and I hope both Kim and Sheree get what's coming to them.

It does look that way... When Lisa got on Kim's case I knew it had to be something bad... I do have to say though that Nene said she had known Sheree for about 7 years, and who knows what's went on in those years to make Sheree react to Nene the way she did, but then again maybe it wasn't anything really much at all, other than she is somewhat ghetto... Beside's I thought to be a housewife you had to be married LMAO...

• 2 weeks later...

Exactly, Yana! I guess "The Real Housewives plus two other fake wanna-bes who think they're you know what doesn't stink" of Atlanta didn't quite have the same pizazz as Real Housewives of Atlanta.

The reunion was very interesting. Kim is a liar and she proved that a couple of times during that show. Lisa was about to jump on her and beat the crap out of her, and I believe if there weren't cameras around, she would have. Even Deshawn had some scathing remarks towards Sheree, which I'm so glad she called her out on her crap. Sheree and Kim ended up looking like no talent idiots while NeNe, Lisa and DeShawn all had projects going on that were successful--not like Fake Girls, who are still trying to get something off the ground.

Kim and Sheree wanted so bad to be "classy". But "classy" was out their mouths every other word. When one is "classy", u don't have to keep saying it. Really, Sheree has an aire about her that makes her look stupid. A ghetto girl wanting to be "classy". At least NeNe keeps it "real". Whatever ladies.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...