Favorite ER cast member

baile256

I'm assuming who mean past or present by your chose so I'd say defintley Doug Ross aka. George Clooney (he such a hottie) ...and I guess now it would be John Stamos he's a hottie too..plus he's much better at serious roles

Of all time it's got to be Clooney, plus he crossed over to making movies very successfully. I have a hunch Stamos will do the same because he's hot and been around for a while, it's only natural for him to kit the big screen. He already did a made for t.v movie called The Two Mr. Kissels. It's about a murder based on a true story. It's premiering tommorow on Lifetime at 9. Heres the youtube video for it http://videogum.com/archives/trailer/um-th...e-o_035701.html

Anthony Edwards aka Dr. Greene, hands down.

I always loved Dr. Green. I couldn't stand his first wife. I loved him with Elizabeth. I hope they bring back Elizabeth at some point, along with Ella.

I really liked Dr. Carter too, except towards the end. I didn't like him with Kim so much ( think that was her name??), but I think that was mostly her character I didn't care for.

Dr. Green is a great character...and while it does add to his physical appeal in a way...I still got to say Clooney takes the cake. Were talking pure eyecandy here.

Btw LadyK I saw that movie....I only got to see the first half an hour or so, it was good...and while it was better than i thought i wasn't BLOWN away. ended up goin out with some friends so i didn't see the rest, did anyone else see it?