Dade

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like the kitchens nightmare

• 1 month later...
Someone needs to pm me so I don't forget to watch this show. :P I almost forgot about it coming on soon til I saw the previews during American Idol.

Spend a little less time in the Bong Recreation Area and you might be able to remember! I love your avatar.

loved Colleen

when she said -- i teach manners too --

I thought Ramsay was gonna blow a gasget!

I figure the guy he let go was more because Ramsay doesnt seem the type who would like a gay guy as his next chef

All the other guys wanted *forrest* to go so seems to me Ramsay had other reasons to let go who he did.

I don't know,.... that lazy, cry baby girl that quit is my guess for the first lady to get handed her walking papers. If Chef Ramsey catches even 1/8 of the whining she does she's toast!

Which I kinda hope he does over hear her one day, because it would make great TV to see him go ballistic on her spoiled rear.

Oh, poor Ji. I feel sorry for her pain, but I wish she could have stuck it out so Lacey or Colleen went home. Lacey deserved to go because she stayed in bed when the rest of her team had to prep all the shellfish after losing the challenge. She may have done better than Colleen in the kitchen during service, but she's lazy and a cry baby and I want her gone. I can't stand her.

i too was hoping it was lacey.

colleen i feel just got totally screwed up because no matter what she says ramsay gets under her skin and he knows it and that is why he keeps on her.

it was sad to see ji go but i thought ramsay did the right thing. he let her keep her chefs jacket.

next week looks good too.

I agree. I thought Ramsay was an a$$ for that! first he tels the poor guy that he is too fat to go on the helicopter

i really think that the show just didnt want to shell out for another helicopter as if a helicopter could fit all those grown men into one then they could have split the guys into two seperate copters.

i think with him tipping the scales at 400lbs that it was just too much weight for one copter to take all the guys.

then ramsay tells him how he is part of the team and wont be left behind and then makes it a joke that as soon as he gets off the ferry he tells him to get back on as they are leaving! i think that was a pretty sh!tty thing to do to him.

if i was the guy i would have been totally pissed and felt made fun of. The guy did not deserve that at all.

i really think ramsay is just being really downright mean and nasty this season. he has been over the top before but he is just becoming very dislikable to me this year. My cousin works in europe as a production supervisor and script supervisor for many shows...Graham Norton for one and she said Ramsay is a complete pompous a$$! She said he is a chauvenistic -sp? pig to boot.

i would have sabotaged the next service just as a little pay back.

I gotta agree, I always thought Ramsey a pompous asshole. I felt bad for Ji too, I was hoping she would have toughed it out. A sprained ankle can get better in just a couple days, Who knows, she may have been right as rain by the next service. And I really want to kick that Lacey broad square in the rear! What a whiney, spoiled little cry baby! She's quit twice now. She's over due to pay the piper. I think the other girls should have told Ramsey that she decided to sleep instead of assisting in the punishment chore, You know he would have seen to it she left no matter what was going on Even if Ji insisted on leaving he would have sent Lacey home too.

And the way Ramsey treated the fat guy was completely unacceptable. He was totally making fun of him and publicly humiliating him to boot.