"Third Watch" Clocks Out

Jem

"Two main characters will end up husband and wife."

Who do you think this will be?? If it's Ty and Sasha, Carlos and Holly or Finney and the paramedic chick, I'll be pissed - that's a total cop out and totally predictable... Although, who else could it be? As much as I'd love to see Bosco and Faith hook up, I really don't see that happening, especially since this episode isn't set in the far off future from last week's episode (and thus not giving them enough time to talk and patch things up)... but then again this is tv... hmmm... there really aren't any other two main characters that it could be, or am I missing someone?

"someone will make the ultimate sacrifice, but executive producer Ed Bernero is confident "everyone will agree that it's the person that should."

Hmmm... Sully? Bosco? Cruz (since she's dying anyways)?

Thoughts?

OMG is it 9:00 yet?

Well I heard that the last part of the episode is supposed to be set in the future, so it may by Faith and Bosco *fingers crossed* we can only hope, those are the only two getting together that would make me happy, like raydog said every other couple is predictable. Is it 9pm yet? lol I'll be taping this episode and watching it over and over and over....... :cry:

Guest Anonymous

:cry::cry:

I won't ruin the episode for those who haven't seen yet....I got a lump in my throat though. I can't believe it's over. They tied everything up nicely, but still, wanted to see some things out a bit different. And the best part was to see someone from the past and I'm NOT talking about Kim Ravers...sniff. BYE BOSCO!!!!! :cry:

Guest Angel

I liked how they told us what everyone went on to do.And was very happy to Doc and get a little glimpse of that little hottie Jimmy!But I was a little disappointed with how they left Boscoe and Faith. I'm glad they left without being mad at one another, but they were so close and their goodbye just didn't do their friendship any justice. Now Sully and Ty-that was a different story! It was hard to watch, but it definetly reflected the relationship they have had throughout the entire show. I will miss this show!! :cry:

Angel, I'm with you....I really liked how they touched on each character's life....how touching was it to see Cruz's grave & the rose?! I can't believe it's over....that was one fantastic run...I loved that show & looked forward to it every wk.

Tina

Guest Anonymous

They did a very nice job closing the storylines - and having Sully do the final voice-over was fitting, nice touch. I was a bit surprised at Cruz's sacrifice, that was quite a moment. And yes, I was hoping Bosco and Faith would be closer. Seeing Doc one more time was a bonus.

Yeah, dglow, we only saw Kim and Jimmy for a brief second, outside the church with their baby. I don't remember if Sully even said anything about them.

Usually series finales are either boring or silly, this one was handled very well. I will definitely miss this show!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry:

:cry::cry::cry: It was an amazing ending they really did a good job, like everyone above said they at least let us know what everyone went on to do, however I think they should have made it two hours, it was just to smushed together! I was happy with all the conclusions, sad that Cruz made the "ultimate sacrifice" but what made me really sad/mad was that they didnt get Bosco and Faith together, that was the one thing that really bugged me, they should have been the happy coupld to get married in the future, as cute as it was to see Carlos get married they were a predictable couple! OK so hurry up and get the DVD's out! hugs and kisses to Bosco and everyone on the Thrid Watch - you will live on in re-runs!

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:  It was an amazing ending they really did a good job, like everyone above said they at least let us know what everyone went on to do, however I think they should have made it two hours, it was just to smushed together! I was happy with all the conclusions, sad that Cruz made the "ultimate sacrifice" but what made me really sad/mad was that they didnt get Bosco and Faith together, that was the one thing that really bugged me, they should have been the happy coupld to get married in the future, as cute as it was to see Carlos get married they were a predictable couple! OK so hurry up and get the DVD's out! hugs and kisses to Bosco and everyone on the Thrid Watch - you will live on in re-runs!

:D:D can't wait for re-runs myself :)

I too thought it was a great episode, and also thought it was kinda smooshed together and totally could have been two hours.

I was disappointed that Sully didn't take the crest from the house lobby. It was VERY fitting that he did the final voice overs. I kinda gathered, when Cruz kissed Bosco, that she was going to do some kamikaze thing... Finney and Ty looked HOT running that anti-crime sting on the street, setting it up on the hood of the car! Mmmmm... lol! My ultimate hottie, Bosco, aaah... he will live on in my dreams. Anyone notice that he had his face fixed???

Good episode but it totally sucks that the show is over, it definately had a few more good years in it, especially with the addition of new characters and relationships.