Lost Returns Wednesday, January 21st!

morty

Dearly departed CTU agent Michelle Dessler lives... on in the visage of Reiko Aylesworth, who has scored a multiple-episode role on ABC's Lost, sources confirm for TVGuide.com.

post-2-1226121510_thumb.jpg

Aylesworth will appear in at least four episodes as Amy, "a smart and successful professional woman with a love for the outdoors who is looking for the right man," says the Hollywood Reporter.

Aylesworth's 24 character was famously killed off in the Fox series' Season 5 opener, in a car bombing that nearly also claimed the life of her husband, Tony Almeida.

Tony, though, apparently has nine or so lives.

Lost returns Wednesday, January 21st! at 8:00PM

While plans are still being finalized, sources indicate Lost will launch with its first two episodes aired back-to-back, not a single, two-hour opus like its season finales. (Should ABC reconsider the plan, look for the first hour of the two-hour event to be some kind of recap special.) Still TBD: if Lost will be making 8 p.m. its weekly Wednesday berth. An 8 p.m. start means the show will be competing against (gulp) Fox's American Idol. At 9 p.m., Lost will be tangling with Fox's new House-meets-The Mentalist procedural, Lie To Me, which will premiere the same night as Lost's return. When we get the regular time slot thing nailed down, we'll let you know. -- Additional reporting by Michael Ausiello and Lynette Rice

UPDATE: Look for Lost to make 9 p.m. its regular time slot, according to a source, albeit with the caveat that plans aren't 100 percent finalized.

:clap::clap::dance2::party_smilie::party_smilie::dance2::clap::clap:
Woo hoo! There is absolute no other show I anticipate the return of more than LOST!
...and Reiko being added to the cast -even if it is only 4 episodes- makes me even more excited.
January 21st cannot get here soon enough...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Lost' Season 5 Premiere Review

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Source: John Kubicek, BuddyTV

benandjackyt1.jpg

Watching the first two hours of Lost season 5, I was reminded of the times when I truly loved this show. I have a bit of a love-hate relationship with Lost, growing frustrated when it seems to be going nowhere and being fascinated when it's burning on all cylinders. Based on these first two episodes, Lost is back to

• 2 weeks later...
Only 3 More Days Until The Return Of LOST!!!

lostwaterbv1.gif

Only2 more days until the return of LOST !!!

sea3promo2ql6.jpg

Joah- It won't be, I promise.

ONLY 1 MORE DAY UNTIL LOST!!!

Whose eye will we see open at the beginning of tomorrow night's season premiere? Any guesses? I'm guessing either Sawyer or Daniel (no spoiler).
Just for the fun of it, can you identify whose eyes these are from previous LOST episodes?

desmondeye201ka5.jpgsuneye106hw8.jpgmichaeleye114vn6.jpg
lockeeye303ch9.jpgbeneyesopenrr4.jpgbooneeye113by7.jpg
jacobeyevk3.jpgjulieteye307sx2.jpgjackeye101rx1.jpg