Lost Season Five- General Discussion

kayo

:animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy:It's here, it's here!!! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! :animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy:

The Official LOST Season Five Promo #1 is here!

You can check it out now at Metacafe (if it doesn't get pulled, like it did on YouTube):

Official LOST Season 5 Promo #1

WARNING: It does show short, edited clips taken from season five towards the end. So if you don't like seeing ANYTHING having to do with season five AT ALL, then don't click on the link.

• 3 weeks later...

Season 5 First Promo Pic Released- Sawyer and Juliet!

Saturday, November 8, 2008

I'm not sure why this was the first promo photo to be released but I'm sure it'll make Sawyer and Juliet fans happy!

sawyerjulietfg9.jpg

Image Source: ABC

• 2 weeks later...

LOST Season Five "The Fray" Music Video Trailer released

11-20-08 Source: ABC

The newest trailer is fantastic! It does include very short clips from the new season however, so in case you don't like spoilers of any kind, consider yourself warned.

LOST Season five music video trailer

• 1 month later...

Just don't come to the boards for discussion until you've watched it, Joah! ;)

Only 6 more days until the return of LOST!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know about that BB- have you seen any flashes of light in the sky lately?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Exclusive: Lost Fans Invited to Weigh In on Season Finale

Source: TVGuide, Matt Mitovich

March 16, 2009

Lost executive producers Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof promised to call me as soon as they came up with a nickname for the closing

• 1 month later...

We're going to have our annual LOST season finale party tomorrow night- CANNOT WAIT! It's going to have a 70s theme, so we're supposed to bring food from the 70s and dress in 70s style clothes. I've been trying to forget the 70s as much as possible so I don't know if I'll do the whole dress up thing, but for food I'm bringing pigs-in-a-blanket, Knox Blocks (those hard jello cubes) and Hawaiian Punch...don't know if they still have Tang around or I'd bring that instead. That stuff was nasty...anyway, I'm REALLY looking forward to what promises to be a JAW-DROPPING season finale! :animated_bouncy:

Just had to post this funny little clip from Jimmy Kimmel, "Secrets of LOST":

Secrets of LOST #12