...Find out, after the break... *Live Results* CST

tabitha

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest conniejoe

Thank goodness it's over for Mikalah. I hope she enjoyed her experience. But at least now I won't have my darn dogs yelping at the TV screen during AI.

I am very surprised that Nadia was in the bottom three. I have always enjoyed her performances and didn't consider her a bottom tier singer. Hopefully she'll be a bit more careful w/ her song pick next week.

My cat even high-tailed it outta here~~!!

I watched, again, hoping she would do the song better this LAST time, but I have to say, I think it was even worse tonight!! OH!

Fox cut off the best part. The very end.

:wink:

Guest ranster627

It sure was messed up tonight ... I guess people vote night by night instead of as a whole assessment?

People do have a tendency to do that. HOwever, I didn't think Jessica's performance was bad. Anwar's either. Song choice, maybe, but performance's were great. Scott's on the other hand, was... not so good. Anthony's is never good, if you ask me.

And only if you ask me. :wink:

Guest conniejoe

That really sucks for Jessica. She is one of the better singers! I'm a little speechless right now.

I think even Ryan S. was surprised when he discovered that Scott was safe. So, it had to be pretty obvious who most were thinking should have gone tonight...and it wasn't Jessica!!

Guest ranster627

Can't really disagree there Tabitha ... I just think Anthony has the "Idol" look ... and I am getting the idea that seems to play a big part in all this!

I don't think Anthony is going to make it. I don't think there is a "look". Pardon me for saying so, but Ruben didn't have the look and he won. I didn't think Clay had the look either, for that matter.

When it comes down to it, if Anthony is put against, say Bo, Carrie and Constantine and one has to go, I guarantee it will be Anthony, due to the bigger followings B, C & C have.

At least I hope so! Grief I hope so!!

:wink:

Guest Anonymous

I'm not disagreeing Tabitha. I was thinking that it would be Scott or Anthony this week -- the other next week. But c'est la vie!

I KNOWWW!!!!! I am sitting here unable to wipe the mad wrinkles off of my forehead! What is the deal with this guy? Scott sucks compared to Nikko! I loved Scott for a while, but he just lost it somewhere for me. Oh, the disgust I feel.

:roll: