Stylista

jersey721

It took me all of 3 minutes to hate Megan and Dyshaun. Which means they'll be sticking around for a while. Megan should have been the one to go because it was her fault her team lost the challenge. I was sorry to see the guy with the afro go home (Alesandro?). He was cute. There are some real over-the-top personalities on this show. Could make it fun or really annoying. I'm not sure yet.

I thought a little too over-the-top. It seemed a little fake and scripted to me. At first anyway, then it got a little better.

I too hated Megan and Deshaun, just as I was supposed to. It's hard to believe someone could be as rotten to the core as Megan appeared to be. And I agree too, that she should have gone. I'm surprised they didn't talk to them more about who did what, but right away they started talking about 'the team' decided this or that, so they missed their opportunity to rat Megan out. But if they did, then they would have been told they needed to be more assertive......Yeah, like you could get anywhere against Megan. No way she would have budged or ever believed she could have been wrong.

I'm not sure we needed another reality show like this, but at least this gives Tyra something else to put her name on.

I watched about 10 minutes of it and would have watched it all if sleep didn't win out. I hope they repeat it because there are just so many people to hate on this show.....so exciting.

I already know I am rooting for the overweight girl to win.

Was that Nigel's voice at the beginning of the show?

Yup...there were a lot of people to dislike on this show...I think I truly only liked the heavy girl with the glasses (sorry...I don't know their names yet)...too bad it's just a matter of time before she gets kicked out. I highly doubt that pretentious lot will ever accept her as she is. Once boobs is gone...she'll be the next target. She's my current favorite...I'm rooting for the underdog on this one...;)

I especially didn't like the boss lady...what an arrogant :censored: to criticize the breakfasts the way she did. These contestants know nothing about her likes and dislikes...and apparently she turns up her snotty little nose at most foods and people. I can see critiquing their personal styles...it's a business of image and all...but critiquing choices of breakfast foods was ridiculous. I think she's going to be my most disliked person on that show.

The guys at Project Rungay wrote up a review of the show in their blog...pretty accurate and humorous take on the show. You can read it in their Oct 23, 2008 entry here titled Stylista Bitches!

Ann Slowey...telling Ashlie she looked like a waitress :shocking:

I can tell already that this show is going to be a real train wreck and can't wait to rip it to shreds...I think I'm hooked :grin2:

yep...1 person is eliminated each week...typical reality procedure. This 1st episode elimination was

the tall thin white guy with the curly fro because he dressed to conservatively...which strikes me odd because I thought he had the most/best style of the bunch...go figure.

:rolleyes:

I didn't see a rebroadcast of the episode listed...probably available on youtube...cw network doesn't have the full episode of this show available on their website either.

Episode 2...omg...this show is awful....I really should stop watching it.

Drama drama drama between all the contestants....and throw in a little bit of fashion/magazine editting for the hell of it. The entire cast seems to be a group of misfits.

As a reality TV junkie, I get that it's not all real. I accept that when it's done well. This show is so obviously scripted from start to finish it's laughable. After only 2 weeks we already have seen the least culpable losing team member get the boot. Even after they said the mistake in editing was the most unacceptable, Dyshaun keeps his position and Jason gets the boot. Frustrating.

I do think the housemembers can now shut Megan up by pointing out that she has been on the losing team 2 out of 2 weeks.

It's going to take a lot more than that to shut Megan up! :animated_rotfl:

If you expect it to be quality entertainment that showcases new and upcoming talent in the exciting world of fashion magazine editing...you will be sorry when you get into it.

:grin2: