Dirty Sexy Money Season 2

The premiere episode last night was chocked full of ups and downs. It's nice to see the rich can be just as screwed up as the rest of us! :lol:

It's unreal to think Tripp is willing to burn down a huge, expensive estate to cover up a death in the family which was an accident in the first place. Then the police come in and arrest Letitia Darling for the death of Dutch George!! What the heck???

It looks like it's going to be a season full of craziness! I get a kick out of this show because it's so over the top.

Are there others on this board who also watch this show???

I can't believe the killed off Patrick's wife and hid that it was an accident. :animated_shocking:

Who do you think Simon is working with and why?

I would never have guess Latitia as being the murder, I wonder if Tripp set her up for the fall.... :animated_scratchchin:

Loved the whole show !!! Glad its back on.

I watch it! IT'S AWESOME!

OMG, the premiere was crazy! i totally didn't see the end coming when the cops came for you-know-who. I know they weren't coming for Patrick, but that just threw me off. Can't wait for tonight!

The episode last night was nuts! I've never seen so many twists and turns in one episode of a show. Tripp is one manipulative dude. Seeing him blindside Nick like that was totally unexpected. Now all the kids will be completely ticked off at Nick and will make his job more difficult.

aw man! i didn't get to watch Dirty Sexy Money last night, was busy. I did DVR it though. Going to watch it before i watch Grey's and Life on Mars tonight. it's going to be a good TV night! too much good TV, too little time!

• 2 weeks later...

oh man! my DVR didn't record Dirty Sexy Money last time. Do you guys know if it will be on again on a different channel (like Listick Jungle on Bravo)? if not, i guess i'll have to watch it on ABC's site.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...