The Ex List

CarolinaGirl

• 2 weeks later...

Haha yeah, i saw it... The revenge song was hilarious and i totally called it when he invited her to a concert.. Who do you think its gonna end up being? I think the ex with the dog is too obvious, i feel like it'll end up being someone random. I'm definitely watching this again tonight, i was really impressed by the premiere

Haha yeah, i saw it... The revenge song was hilarious and i totally called it when he invited her to a concert.. Who do you think its gonna end up being? I think the ex with the dog is too obvious, i feel like it'll end up being someone random. I'm definitely watching this again tonight, i was really impressed by the premiere

• 2 weeks later...

Just call it the ex-Ex List.

post-2-1225236515_thumb.jpg

CBS is pulling the struggling freshman drama off its schedule, effective immediately. An Eye insider confirms that the show's Friday 9 p.m. time slot will be filled this week with an NCIS rerun.

Since debuting last month, Ex List has been squandering nearly half of the audience of its lead-in, Ghost Whisperer. Last Friday's installment hit a series low 5.1 million viewers (compared with 9.9 for GW).

Source: http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/

Archived