Dr. Will

Boogie

Evel Dick

Drew

Lisa

Jun

Maggie

Adam

Dan has suprassed Dr. Will and I loved Dr. Will. The reason he has because he took Dr. Will strategy and took it to the next level and then some. Dr. Will only came in 4th with the new Veto and rules (in Allstars)so Dan is superior which is saying a lot. But Big Brother 2 was his game and up until this season he was the king

I've only watched since All Stars, so I can only comment on what I've watched if I'm going to be fair.

1. Dan

2. Boogie

3. Evil Dick

4. Adam

(I put Boogie in front of ED mainly because ED would have gone home if it weren't for the America's player. That wasn't his strategy, that was America's strategy. At least Boogie had some strategy with regards to his game play, i.e. the coup d'etat. Adam had no gameplay that I could see. Bleck. Not sure where I would have put Dr. Will though cause I love that man, but I never saw the season that he won.)

1.Will

2.Dick

3.Dan

4.Maggie

5.Boogie

6.Adam

7.June

8.Lisa

9.Drew

10.Eddie

these are my picks love Big Brother watched them all....I think they all played good in there own ways....if they used other peoples play to further there own ..I take that as part of the way they played....I think it would be really hard to go in there an not have to bring people along with you an to have other people help you along...its a way to get to the final 2 chairs....way to go Dan

I disagree about Lisa. I think her decision NOT to vote her showmance Eric back into the house when given the chance showed her focus and commitment to her game. Brilliant move and much overlooked. She also managed not to make any enemies. I'd put her in 2nd position behind Dan.

Archived