Sunday 9/14 Show

OmegaBetaZeta

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't tell you to just be yourself because I think it won't get you on the show, so loosen up a bit and get yourself a gimmick..it might help.

:fingerscrossed:

Even though I saw some things on the show I hadn't seen before it was badly produced. Good thing Dan and Memphis are not looking for acting careers.

It now makes sense why Dan and Memphis were told by Big Brother to stop talking about their diary room sessions when Memphis asked Dan, "So are you going to play along?" So obviously the people in the diary room asked them to do this stuff. Blech.

My husband and I hadn't watched the Big Brother Late Show before though. I wonder how we missed that? That was pretty funny.

I do understand why Memphis got really upset about being called a womanizer. He shared later down the road about how his dad had been married five times and how much it bothered him that his father was... well... a womanizer. He strives to NOT be like his father so when Jerry called him that, it pushed a very big button for Memphis. Jerry didn't know it, but still... thats why you should be careful what you say to people. You never know when you will trigger a bad memory that someone has had and do more damage with your words than intended.

Don't remember any 'walk down memory lane' seeming sooo scripted before.

(reminded me of the 'last walk' they do on Survivor)

It DID make me realize most of the comic relief was provided by Brian, Renny and Dan.

Memphis was kinda blah and didn't have a distinctive personality thru the whole show. Just kinda

plodded along from week to week - tweaking and twisting here and there til the final planning with Dan.

Loved watching all the clips... except for the scripted 'set-ups'.

Well, thats why I did get all the Angie love. I knew she was part of the pack to get his ass out, yet she was making nicey, nicey with him, but honestly, it was the beginning of the game and the whole house was against him. My problem with Angie was that she did nothing game wise at all. When she was put up, she did nothing to persuade, or try to get out of by making a deal, or whatever. It was like she was on a short vacation and fact that she didn't interact at all with the girls. Regardless, of them being catty, you still make nice and try to stay. She did nothing at all, so I was not shocked that she was voted out. I love Steven. I wish he stayed longer. All and all, I love the fab four and the Renegades. I didn't like how the end happened, but someone has to go and someone has to win. I just hope next year we will have two women get to the end and win this thing again.

Memphis was kinda blah and didn't have a distinctive personality thru the whole show.

I noticed that during the funny scenes such as the vairety show when they showed Memphis laughing it always looked like a forced laugh. I don't think he was truly in a good mood until he made F2. He's wishy-washy.

Great pix!!!

Actually when watching tonight's CBS show, I realized Memphis doesn't even need the half mil...he's gonna get $1 million from Lloyds of London for being the first man to give birth to a child! Mem is preggers!!

(reminded me of the 'last walk' they do on Survivor)

Yep, exactly. I always hate that part of Survivor. Last night's show was a bit too scripted but still showed good scenes. I loved the variety show. They should have shown more of it. The part where Angie was "picked" for a makeover was LOL hilarious. They cut out most of that last night though. (If you haven't seen the entire variety show, it's worth going to YT and watching it.)

I would have rather seen a show with more SH footage. If CBS really wanted to do something for viewers, they'd have a post finale show. That would be something to watch.

For those of you that didn't have the feeds or BBAD and only got a chance to see the BB Talk Show on the program Sunday night, here are links to the entire 20+ minutes of the production!

There were still 12 HG's in the house and they all participated!

Enjoy!

Big Brother 10 Talk Show Part 1

Big Brother 10 Talk Show Part 2

You're most welcome! :)

One of the little details that I think so many missed was the chest hair that Dan drew on his chest with Mascara! The whole thing just cracked me up! I loved the sense of comraderie that was displayed by almost everyone! I can only imagine that it might have been even crazier if Brian had still been there.

Enjoy :)

I thought last nites show was sorta boring, and too scriped, but of course I watched it anyway. Ya know on the after dark, I have been noticing a few little snippy comments either by Dan or Memphis from time to time, they must be geting on each others nerves by now,lol Memphis moreso thatn Dan. Deep down I think Memphis is really chompin at the bit

I do not care who I was with I think by now I would have killed them.

No way could I do this show.

Just because it has to be so boring.

And always thought amazing race would be cool. But how boring would it be to be stuck in an airport waiting everyday.

I think I am just a go go go person never stops.

I thought last nites show was sorta boring, and too scriped, but of course I watched it anyway

LOL - I always have such high expectations of these shows! They never quite live up to them however! But it was still fun to revisit some of the really funny moments. I just laughed and laughed with Ollie and the birds! The short version they had of the talk show really reminded me of some of the very real fun that has been in BB10!

It's also much easier on these old eyes to watch some of this stuff on my TV rather than squinting at the feeds on my 'puter :animated_bouncy:

I have been noticing a few little snippy comments either by Dan or Memphis from time to time, they must be geting on each others nerves by now,

OMG - I don't know how they've gotten along as well as they have! To still be cut off from the rest of the world and have no other contact other than just each other, I'd be insane by now! :)

Archived