Most Memorable Scene In Bb History

wynchgo

BB?

Janelle & Howie re-invent Jedi training ala BB style

(verbal study for quiz comps while sparing with light sabres jumping around on furniture)

Allstars.......Will & Boogie diary room phone calls

BB8

God that was Funny when Evel Dick found out he wasn't so brilliant and he kinda tried to agrue the point with Julie Chen....but she was having none of that.

Evel Dick's Pots & Pans morning marching band

Evel Dick running around hiding Jenious' clothes after

she was in the SR destroying cartons of cigarettes

Eric mimicing Evel Dick while he ate cereal and Eric getting soaked with milk

Amber's modeling ambition montage and illiteracy of any words more than one syllable

BB9

Chelsia easter egg tantrum

Girls dropping like those breed of goats that fall down when they get spooked

BB10

Michelle yelling at all the BB cameras, running room to room, then trying to hide from the cameras

happy birthday to you...............*Crickets*........................Libra...."anybody wan' som' cake?"

Midget Renny.........Dan as Renny......Jerry in pool....Michelle's dialect lessons.....

way too-too much to list ..just the most entertaining season ever...

when they fight or when they play......simply the best

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BTW, how the hell did Nat have breast milk to squirt anyway? Normally, one has to be a lactating mommy to have milk. Just wondering.........

On BBAD (when Natalie was showing off her squirting nipples) she said her boobs have been doing that for a couple of years after her last "late-term" abortion. Pretty yucky!

:pixiedust:

That's disgusting - not the milk but that she admitted in front of millions she not only had multiple abortions, but late term as well. Nothing like abortion as birth control - try the pill, honey. Or maybe keep your legs together for five minutes. Sorry, rant over.

well I hate to say this but Dan has shown a side to him that I do not care for (feeding bugs to the spider alive) (putting the mantis under a hot glass) and he has lots of fans......go figure that one. Hey I thought Natalie was a nut bird, but I also think Dan is not all everyone thinks he is, nor Memphis, nor Jerry, nor Apri, or Ollie, lest us not forget Libra, oh yeah!!!

bb6 eric getting bd was funny too

when looking at how they played chess pov

making it quite obvious they were all against maggie

jmho

was your post insulting another member?

idk lol

jmho

i love jerry getting more votes then renny in ac

classic

jmho

hey smoore, don't feel bad...........I learned by experience that some people at Marty's can insult anyone they choose...........you just have to be in with the "in crowd".............remember, like high school...........just make sure you aren't insulting any "teacher's pet"

I never insulted anybody, just put my favorite memory. I thought we were allowed to do that. My mistake.

there are two memory threads

idk maybe you posted in the other thread

jmho

My favorite memory was the first week of BB2.. Chilltown wanted Nicole out... put her up next to Cheryl.....

Nicole worked everyone and managed to stay.... the look on Will and Boogie's face when Cheryl got evicted was priceless

thanks

7-0 was a bold call for me seeing as it has never been done before

but when memphis and dan did q and a in part 3 of final hoh comp

april said out of jerry and memphis who does she consider a floater

once i heard answer was memphis

i knew it was a wrap for 7-0 dan winner of bb10

i said to myself no way april votes for a guy she consider a floater

i knew ollie would vote the same as april and so would jerry michelle

and throughout the whole season the group voted in unison

ac i just guess keesha since bb loves drama

and what better drama then to let keesha win

but if they wanted real drama they should have let JERRY win :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

can you imagine the outrage here if jerry would have won ac

jmho

I have a new most memorable scene. It's not from the show but from Evel Dick's post finale interview with April and Ollie. It's now posted at Superpass.

Dick told Ollie, "I didn't even know you were in the house. I thought they just let you in to f**k her."

He told April that when she whispers under the covers, "come on me", we can hear her.

Hilarious interview. I knew he'd call them out.

I have a new most memorable scene. It's not from the show but from Evel Dick's post finale interview with April and Ollie. It's now posted at Superpass.

Dick told Ollie, "I didn't even know you were in the house. I thought they just let you in to f**k her."

He told April that when she whispers under the covers, "come on me", we can hear her.

Hilarious interview. I knew he'd call them out.

:animated_rotfl:

Please...if anyone has the link to that.... post it...I have to see that

Archived