Memphis - Week 11 - Runner Up!

CeCiMom

I agree Fatcat...Ashley could do better! Maybe Jerry's no good son?

Memphis, I guess, is always chasing rainbows and his dreams usually dissapte into nothingness like a fading smoke ring.

Maybe Memphis should just invest in the Marijuana Business, since it's quasi legal in Calif. Just so he doesn't smoke all his profit away!

The more I see of Memphis, especially when he gazes into the camera, he's got this real delusional quality...sort of like Gloria Swanson in "Hollywood Blvd." when she says, "I'm ready for my closeup, Mr. DeMille..." And the camera gets closer, closer then fades again into oblivion.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to me Memphis is just sooo blah, I mean he shows nothing, and he does this thing the way he holds his mouth and lips, it is like his lips are always pursed, and it annoys me to no end, he even does it when he drinks water or a beverage. I just think he is lazy, his game play was lazy. It will be really interesting to see who wins this. I know Memphis thinks he is gonna win. Also I wish there was something on what Memphis thought after finding out that Dan got to take Michelle on a trip, bet he was pissed .

I personally think Dan figures he's got a good chance but is pretending to Memphis he doesn't. And Memphis is doing the same thing to Dan. Jury should vote on game play not popularity.

Last night Memphis was trying to convince Dan to move to Calif. Dan said no. Memphis are we (m and a) gonna hangout together at Wrap Party? Dan said probably not, DUDE, all the interviews and everything. Monica probably has plans.

Can you see the writing on the wall? Memphis wants Dan to stay in Calif., especially if Dan wins big money. Dan prefers Michigan. I myself as a Southernor have always enjoyed spending time, not only with my Chicago relatives, but I'm interested in visiting Minnesota, Garrison Keelor, I guess.

I have lived in Los Angeles, and I am from Missouri, and I can understand Dan wanting to stay in his town, hey with the big winnings and doing something smart with it he can write his own ticket. The cost of living is soo much lower in Michigan, it cost a fortune to live in L. A.. He definately does not need to get involved with Memphis, he will lose his money,lol Memphis has I thought tried to get in his pockets mentally since they got to F2, like I said Memphis is gonna try and get to the big money no matter whether he wins it or not.

Memphis needs to grow up and concentrate on his life and what he wants to do with it. He is floating through life and is a con artist. Hoping he changes his lifestyle after BB.

Good points, FC and j....also Memphis needs to lose that pouty look of his! Only a young, flirty woman can get away with that gesture! I bet he'll really pout if he loses!

Mem implied the other night "I might get violent with Jerry..." After see his confrontation with Memphis, I can understand why he needs anger management.

well, regardless of what everyone thinks of Jerry, I would never speak such things about someone who is Jerry's age on national tv, come on now, have a little respect just for the age thing, there is no reason for anyone Memphis's age to get in a fist fight with someone Jerry's age, and to even speak of it is uncalled for, shows me that Memphis has bigger issues than I have thought all along, such a punk.

I'm glad I watched last night's show..it put Dan in a better light for me. He emphasized Jerry's ability as a 75 year old to remain in the house and didn't bring up the nasty stuff.

I remember seeing Memphis with his little anger management problem before...I can't believe he went psycho because some old guy calls him a womanizer. There are worse things Memphis can be called and I'm sure he has.

Memphis is a little pansy ass!

I remember Memphis saying his real father was married like 5 times and apparently had problems with women not sure what problems but Memphis said he does not want to be like his father with women. So I guess when Jerry said womanizer Memphis reacted the way he did because of his father is.

Ahh, all I had to do was click on 4 threads before I was reminded why I don't come here.

I don't understand is it something we said??

6 pages

speaks volume as to how popular he was

i wonder do the viewers over 60ish like him

because he seem rather ageist throughout the whole bb season

jmho

I'm most likely the only one who feels this way but out of Memphis and Dan I want Memphis to win the $500,000. I said before I don't like neither one of them but the way Dan's acted the last couple weeks I just can't stand him. Both had different game play that got them to the final 2 and Keesha protected them both so I can't say who played better.

Since Keesha and their game play got them both to the final 2 I went with my opinion of each of one and neither one is so great but Dan IMO is a ***k and Memphis is greedy so I went with greed and would like to see Memphis win it and Renny win Americas favorite.

i dont care which one wins

if either losses they made their bed with bad gameplay decision to cause jury not to vote for them

i am not on the trained that it would be a travesty if dan losses

but i still think dan will win 7-0 or not

jmho

Don't want Memphis to win, but would take him over April, Ollie, Jerry, or Michelle in the F2!

GO DAN!!!!

jmho :pixiedust:

50k + car = good day at the office for a bartender

500k+ car = priceless

jmho

Archived