Episode 3.03: One Of Us, One Of Them

kayo

Episode 03x03 - One of Us, One of Them (Sep/29/2008)

Director: Sergio Mimica-Gezzan

Writer: Joe Pokaski

• 3 weeks later...

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 3.03: One of Us, One of Them

Airdate: September 29, 2008

• 09/16 - When four ruthless, powerful Villains -- "Knox" (guest star Jaime Hector), Flint (guest star Blake Shields), The German (guest star Ken Lally) and Jesse (guest star Francis Capra) -- bust into a bank and take hostages, Angela sends H.R.G. and his shocking, new empowered partner in after them. Determined to derail a cataclysmic future, Peter must first find what he lost along the way. Meanwhile, Hiro and Ando track Daphne (guest star Brea Grant) and part of "the formula" to Germany, but run afoul of The Haitian. Horrified by her ability, Tracy Strauss leaves Washington, D.C. to search for answers about Niki. A distraught Claire asks Meredith (guest star Jessalyn Gilsig) to teach her how to fight. As his romance with Maya intensifies, Suresh finds himself unprepared when his experiment yields some unexpected results. Adrian Pasdar, Greg Grunberg and Zachary Quinto star. Randall Bentley, Ashley Crow, Noah Gray-Cabey, Ronald Guttman and Ntare Mwine guest star. Source: NBC

Well! Once again, I'm hopelessly hooked on Heroes.

I loved setting HRG up to work with Sylar! What a devious plan of Angela's! I like how we're being teased for a more lovable Sylar! Promo for next week looks interesting as well!

Niki died in the season two finale. She helped Monica escape from a burning building but was not able to get out in time before the building exploded. This season we were introduced to a new character, Tracy Strauss (same actress), who looks exactly like Niki/Jessica but is actually a totally different person. This was proved in this week's episode when we saw Tracy looking at Niki in a coffin. We also learned that Tracy was born the same day and at the same hospital as Niki. Tracy visits the Dr. who delivered her to find out more and he tells her that he "created her".

The show is fantastic this year.

I have a couple questions. Did they write Monica out of the show? I really liked her. What about Nikki's son? Will he have some sort of future part?

I am watching the show a couple times (God bless TiVo) to keep following what is going on. The time travel can get kind of confusing at times.

*WHEW*

Archived