Part 2 - Hoh Competition

CeCiMom

There is no way to throw part 3.

ask adam he did?

jmho

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How? I don't remember it. (I try to block out last season.)

Part 3 is always asking them questions like "Which seq. hg said, 'blah, blah blah?'...Renny or Libra", and it's always something that's been said while in the SH. It's a guess as to who said what.

If it can be thrown, I'm not getting how.

Hi, Sam! Yeah let Jerry win tonight and tomorrow and pick Dan! Memphis would be like, "Oh, Jerry, I can't believe you stabbed me in the back like this!!!"

By the way, I read somewhere some BB HG later turned out to have long criminal records. Are all these HGs thoroughly researched? Why? I think Memphis is lying about his age. We know "Memphis" is an alias. I think that "company" he ran for five years in Florida involved importation of drugs; the more I watch this guy I can tell he is a sociopath.

Also if Jerry evicted Memphis, who would get Memphis' vote? Dan?

I think Jerry will get big bucks in F2, just like Renny would have. Keesha would never have gotten big money. Memphis is so isolated from the real world, he really thinks he will get big bucks no matter what! Memphis really has a Napoleonic complex. And Memphis is too tall and fat to be Napoleon!!!

It

I'll have to take your word for it, uvp. I honestly barely remember Josh and I can't recall if Adam associated with him much. I hated the entire season of bb9 though.

I still say it's a crapshoot. A guessing game where you could easily guess right if meaning to guess wrong in order to throw it.

And I believe the word is spelled "conniption".

Oh Please don't compare me to Jerritol for being a useless font of worthless information, but I believe it's catniptian for the catnip plant that makes cats act goofy! Thus a catniption cat fit! Ugh, I apologize profusely for being a bore..... :grin2:

I am... ~bows my head in shame~ Unless of course I have too much to drink. Then I have no problem whatsoever of making a complete and utter fool of myself. The good news is that I am a happy drunk (on the rare occasions that it happens).

With all props to Joker's Updates here . . . . their updaters are obviously quite tired of looking at the fish just like the rest of us!

Wed 5:23 PM BBT Fishpril and Fishllie cross fins under the rocks. The other fish are oblivious. NT - thundercat2

Wed 5:22 PM BBT Large fish tried to eat the camera. BB said the damage will be removed from it's stiffen check NT - zzziiinnnggg

Wed 5:20 PM BBT paranoid female fish suspects the plant in the fish tank is a plant NT - fanofdevious

Wed 5:17 PM BBT Larger fish says don't you mean throw me under the tank? NT - geri031706

Wed 5:12 PM BBT Smaller fish asks larger fish, "Are you gonna throw me under the bus?" NT - Caramel

Wed 5:04 PM BBT One large fish staring menacingly at smaller, less confident fish. Large fish is memorizing entire contents of tank. NT - BB9Sucked

Wed 4:47 PM BBT FISH for TWO Hours. NT - thundercat2

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Archived