Jerry - Week 10

Jem

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if jerry cant see dan and memphis are hosing him he deseves to get evicted next

jmho

Memphis won't make it. Even against Godzilla. Hope the price of that car he won will be deducted from his $50,000 and he doesn't lose Stipend anyway as F2, right?

OMG, Jerry on that plane! I told everyone here keep'em all up all night.

jerry really disappoint me this is an easy comps and he drops out immediate

jmho

well look for Memphis to do just that, and I believe at the last minute he will take Jerry, he is gonna get paranoid and freak and take Jerry if he wins, and he has no idea what Dan said to Keesha so that will cause the paranoia, that is my prediction anyway.

Ok I can't stand him... wanted him gone tonight.... BUT it makes sense to drop out first and fast, for him.....

He knows damn well he won't make it as long as the boys.... so he jumps down right away to save his strength for the 2nd part of HOH

yeah, I said he is 75 for Christs sake,lol, I sure would have, he could really break something

jerry was one of most perceptive hg in the game

idk how he cant see dan and memphis are hosing him

memphis using veto on dan should be a red flag

this season without a doubt is the most braindead season

what makes it bad is a great number of hg claimed to be big bb fans

for a bb fans to get duke this easy something is wrong

jmho

Memphis taking Dan off and putting Renny up to evict was a move that Memphis said was for all 4 of them. Renny was thought to have all the votes in the jury. Not sure if Jerry really bought it but it sounded good.

I have to say I love this season.

Marty, how would you feel if Memphis picks Jerry over Dan

Well I would be sad but it has been a good season. I was ready for Dan to leave when Jerry put him on the block. So happy that Memphis saved him and the Renegades live on.

A moment of [REALITY] from Jerry:

To Memphis: "I want you to know I have a lot of respect for you, [FATBOY]. That thing I said to Angie was an off the cuff thing. I've never bad-mouthed you after that. I haven't played that way. [i LOVE YOU FATBOY WOMANIZER....HEH, HEH, HEH.] "

To Keesha: "You've been the nicest to me, [CANKLES] , and I want you to know I really appreciate it. [iS THAT ENOUGH TO GET YOUR VOTE?]

EDIT: Please excuse all this vitriol, but I've got to release a little steam from the boiling pot of Jerry-hate. I do feel better. Now if I could just stop imitating that HEH-HEH-HEH satan-laugh to my mother when I give her updates on the house...it can't be good...

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name