America's Choice - Keesha

TwinCity

Who will you vote to win America's Choice?  

212 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you vote for

• Keesha
    • Ollie
    • Libra
    • Michelle
    • Renny
    • April
    • last one evicted - Jerry

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm curious to see who is Americas favorite. I haven't voted I still think the show decides the winner and they have us vote so we think we decide the winner. If it was done online and we can see the votes like here on Morty's then I'd believe it was really Americas choice and not the shows.

I think they should change the prizes since Americas favorite is $25,000 and during the season you can win prizes that add up to a lot like the car Memphis won (that April says is $60,000 maybe more by now lol)they should change the second place from $50,000 to $100,000. I never understood why second place was only $50,000 and not more.

now i really dont know who will win

i have these scenario that i am seeing that may decide the winner

1. i see a big keesha push across various bb boards

2. jerry i am told always get a good bb edit so he will get his normal influx of votes

3. like idol fans splitting vote between two hg keesha and renny allowing the wildcard jerry to win

bb likes drama so i will say keesha winning would cause the most drama

so i will say keesha wins AC

jmho

I really think Renny will win. They have web pages that have been campaigning for her for weeks. I think Keesha bandwagon is not as strong. I really don't think they will cheat on the votes and the winner will be Renny.

wow both just one

jmho

Haven't you heard? Ollie and April have a movie deal already...

They will play O.J. and his late wife (Nicole) in a Lifetime Movie Net Work Movie. Wish Memphis would play Ron Goldman. Or Jessie as Ron would be even better!

I didn't vote (except in here) .....

Still don't approve of the unlimited voting. There's got to be a way for them to control

it so there's a more accurate count of fans. (that's what it suppose to be all about... right ?)

Also agree that 2nd place should get more money... and then AC could get 50,000 maybe.

LOL... would love to know how many votes Ollie and April end up getting ^_^

( :animated_rotfl: that they each got one vote in here)

i thought it was an 8 vote limit

jmho

It is a 8 vote count limit daily. At this point, all of it is up in the air. I hope that Dan wins BB grand prize, Memphis gets 2nd, and Keesha wins AC. If not, I wouldn't be upset if Renny wins it. If the vulgar old man wins it, I know this is fixed. Mostly everyone voting on cell phones and internet know the truth about that pig so I cannot believe he would have more that the two gals on this one.

I am just really nervous of the outcome. I soooooooooooo want Dan to win this thing.

I still hope Renny wins!!! Keesha is my second choice. I'll sick017.gifif Jerry gets it. Don't think anyone else is even in the running!

jmho :pixiedust:

UVP quote: "i thought it was an 8 vote limit"

Vesper quote: "It is a 8 vote count limit daily"

ohhh... any one know for sure ?

I thought I read where a few posters said they had sore/numb fingers from voting...

If I did vote - I'd probably vote for Renny... at least she helped liven the house up from time to time.

I voted 10 votes for Keesha. I know that Renny will win but it would be nice for them to say that Keesha was in second place. (April would hate that)

Oh Pokey there are ways around the system. It lets you vote forever. People clean out their cookies and keep voting. They also have vote bot machines that will vote all night for your HG of choice.

I voted for Keesha, but I wouldn 't be upset if Renny wins it. However, if that Jerry wins, I know CBS fixed it. I can't see seniors texting in votes for that old man. I really have a feeling that CBS want the old man to be AC. I will be really pissed, because in no poll on line is that man anywhere near Renny, or Keesha in the votes. NO WHERE!!!!

it would be sweet if bb went down the line saying each place winner in ac

the 7 place winner ............

the 6 place winner....................

jmho

Archived