Monday, September 8th

FurriousSnark

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just sitting here listening to Mem & Dan discussing the F3 comps and scenarios! I don't know if I trust Mem! I'm feeling a little trepidation about the outcome for Team Dan! I am very nervous, but very excited to see it play itself out! :outfitted_pirate:

I have a bad feeling that if Dan wins first comp then Memphis will throw the second one.

Just a bad feeling that Dan will be in the 3rd comp with Jerry and it is a crap shoot.

Were you guys around here for BB8? OMG

That was when I discovered Morty's TV. It was during the last 3-4 weeks of the show, and I was afraid to join and write anything. ED was certainly a polarizing factor, but holy crap . . . . . it was FUN!!!!! :animated_bouncy:

I think if Memphis doesn't play his butt off in every comp, he deserves to lose. I think he's just too insecure to trust that Jerry will take him!

You should be worried and I hope Dan is as well. Dan still doesn't like Jerry being in f3 and he told him so. Dan is smart and he has to know its for a reason. He know something is up. There is no reason for them to get rid of Keesha until the final comp liked they talked about. None. Its all for Memphis benefit and Dan must suspect it. Dan has to win all comp to be safe IMO.

I just hope the comps are physical endurance. I wanna see that old coot flop :faint: That is if he's still around. NOOOOOO, I don't want him hurt, just down and out. He's been complaining about a pinched nerve in his neck for weeks. Game play or for real? Hmmmmmm....... :bag: < I don't know why I used that emoticon, I just like it, lol.

But you know Marty . . . . I've known other guys like Jerry. Everyone thinks he'll kick ass in a mental comp. Now he's not dumb, but there's not a doubt in my mind that if he is in the mental comp, and it's something other than what he's prepared for, he'll falter! He has been single minded in his determination that it'll be all about those sayings that pop-up from time to time and making sure of every friggin' word! If it's anything else, he's gonna be lost! IMHO

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl: @Shipp

America's eternal blonde craze began with these two women...Jean Harlow (right) and Marilyn Monroe.....(and we get April, Keesha, Jessica, Dani...)

Sorry guys...here are the pix I deleted too soon....from left, Marilyn, Marilyn, Jean!!

Here we go, Keesha pissed going up to HOH saying, they are going to f'in evict me. :animated_scratchchin:

Says you guys are evicting, I can tell by the way you guys are acting, they are giggling and asking who is acting different. She's being nice about it. If you catch me off guard like that I swear to god. Laughing saying I can tell Memphis, I can tell by the look on your face. Dan your not a good liar. You guys are sending me out tomorrow. I can tell by Memhis' face. They are laughing about it. She says your not telling me because your afraid I'll flip out. Memphis says keesha, she says no Keesha, Jerry is quiet and he doesn't give up like that, you guys are sending me out. Dude if you guys send me out and don't tell me, that's pretty shitty.

turning on feeds to see this

jmho

Archived