Monday, September 8th

FurriousSnark

do blondes get paid more?

are they more valuable in the ecosystem?

i never understood why folks were so gun-ho to be blondes

jmho

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol

jmho

I always preferred Brunettes. Most natural blondes turn light brown by adult hood.

Actually, blonde madness began in 1931 when Jean Harlow became the world's first blonde bombshell. Just watch any movie from 1932-1936. 99% of actresses are bleached blondes. Even Lana Turner, a young redhead, began bleaching her hair (I prefer redheads to blondes, btw). But in the 1950s Marilyn Monroe blondes an American way of life.

uvp,

That's the longest post I've seen from you in at least 3 years. :P

might not be best sentence structure etc...:o

but i dont care

i like to get to the point as short as possible

long post arent meant for messages boards

jmho

Well, thanks Lenray. I prefer my hair color too. Very secure now with all of the crap, but its funny because it really bothered me when I was a teen and they all had blonde hair blue eyes, and I was the only daughter that was a brunette w/blue eyes. The facts remain that looks and hair color are always going to be the forefront of a woman's appearance.

I didn't realize it was that way for brunettes too.. but i can see how it would be an issue for you growing up with blondes all around you.

Me... I am a redhead, and i remember growing up.. and even NOW.. everyone comments about your hair.. when i was 10 i wanted to dye it black or brown so people would stop staring at me all the time.. LOL

now.. i love it... (just turned 37)

Well, I DO have more hair than Ol' Jerry! Hopefully the recede is on hold....LOLOL

I've not written too many posts this evening due to all the hatin' going on. Not much discussion really! We're all a little like Jerry in that we continue to run all the scenarios backwards and forwards.

We pull for our favorite and boo the rest! I for one am just darned excited to see this conclusion. I expect a few more fights, a little more bloodletting so to speak, and a great ending to a season that in spite of it's flaws has kept me riveted and refreshed my love for this stupid show :grin2:

I trust you're all going to enjoy the ending, no matter the outcome, as much as I will! :cheers: Slainte

Archived