Saturday, September 6th

LenRay

Yes, but if Dan wins POV, he said he'd take Memphis off cuz he trusts him more to vote out Jerry!

That would be good gameplay on Dan's part. It would take the blood of evicting Jerry off of his hands and put it on memphis' hands. No way would Jerry vote for memphis if D/M are F2. That would be the nail in memphis' coffin where jerry is concerned. Jerry knows dan's a judas but he obviously still has hope in memphis.

I figured this would happen. Memphis and Dan deciding who to keep and who to evict. Do you really think they'd keep Jerry?

a.) Yes, they'd probably have a better chance of winning against Jerry, as opposed to Keesha, in both legs of the final HOH.

b.) Keesha would be very mad and they'd possibly lose her vote and Renny's.

I think they'd actually have a better chance against Jerry than Keesha in any comp that wasn't physical, and Dan should have no trouble beating Keesha anyway in the endurance portion of the final HOH. Jerry has performed much better than Keesha in competitions, and Keesha seems frazzled while Jerry actually seems more focused now that he isn't wasting time badmouthing the house with his "friends". Also, they have to consider the consequences of the person they keep making F2, and Jerry would get A/O/Mi automatically, and probably Keesha and Renny as well as punishment for voting out Keesha (at least that's true for Memphis, who is the one who gets to decide). Keeping Keesha seems to be overwhelmingly the better choice, though I have to applaud Memphis for at least considering what would be the best move strategically instead of just automatically making the easy personal choice and dumping the old, booger-coated bastard.

:mbabe: or :ghost:?

I think Dan showed another brilliant move on his part when he walked into HOH last night and told us, "Now THATS how you throw a veto competition". By doing that, Dan gets a leg up in the votes because Memphis will have to vote out either Keesha (who will be pissed off that he voted her out), or he has to vote out Jerry (who will also be pissed off at him for betraying him TWICE). Risky on Dan's part to throw the comp, but great strategy. He simply couldn't afford to get the blood on his hands again. I'm really looking forward to Tuesday to see which person Memphis ends up voting out. Personally, I think that they need to vote out Keesha because she would be harder to beat in the physical/puzzle competition portion of the F3. They'd probably beat her in the endurance, but thats not enough.

Really, it wasn't that risky for DAN, because whoever wins veto and whoever goes home, he is safe. It was risky for his renegade alliance, but the bottom line is BB is play for yourself when it comes down to it. Memphis would have done the same thing.

not really brillant because hoh cant vote in final 4 anyway

jmho

I think that they need to vote out Keesha because she would be harder to beat in the physical/puzzle competition portion of the F3. They'd probably beat her in the endurance, but thats not enough.

That might be UNLESS there is water, honey, slime, condiments or anything else that might cause Keesha physical discomfort. She has never been competitive in any kind of comp that really involved any kind of discomfort.

She has always appeared to be less than willing to really go the extra mile to win anything!

I still think get rid of the wrinkled old fart! He's got his back against the wall and will mount a stronger challenge than Keesha, at least IMHO! :animated_scratchchin:

it actually helps dan game more if keesha is evicted

and hurts memphis

jmho

I agree Misha, brilliant move on Dan's part. Doesn't matter if he can't vote. He isn't the one doing the voting out, it is Memphis. Either he goes against his new alliance with Jerry and pisses him off, after last night he went on and on and on about not screwing with him, or he votes out Keesha, who will be pissed he choose Jerry over her. Dan doesn't catch the heat for either one because there isn't anything he can do about it. You had to win POV to save yourself. So if anyone is mad, they'll be mad at Memphis. If Dan won POV he would have to choose who to save and show his cards. By not winning Keesha will never know if Dan would have saved her over Memphis. It was risky, I haven't seen the actual comp so I don't know how close Jerry or Keesha were to winning, but it was risky because if Jerry won, Memphis could have been voted out.

As a side note, I think they will vote out Jerry, it is the smart thing to do. Jerry is very good at the mental competitions, and while the first part of the F3 comp is physical, the last two may not be. Jerry could have a chance of winning and going to F2 and having to choose between Dan and Memphis, Dan would be out the door. Jerry needs to go. I can't wait for Memphis to give him the boot!!

:party_smilie:

I have to say and JMHO but I think Dan is one of the smartest players I have ever seen.

I think they should keep Keesha. I think she will suck at anything physical and she will get so anxious for the mind parts of the comps.

I agree Marty, Keesha is at the point where she is so nervous about everything that she can't think straight which is evident in the last 3 comps...

If they (D/M) don't keep her though, I'm of the opinion that any F2 scenario that involves Jerry in it..the jury will go for Jerry...thinking "My God, how the hell the old coot stay in so long?" "He must of been a better player than we thought!"

D&M best let go of Jerry now!

I think they've decided to get rid of Keesha. Honestly... not sure about that decision. IF (and its a very big IF) the producers go against the past few years of order of competitions, with one endurance, one physical/puzzle, then the Q&A at the end, they should beat Jerry. Keesha is very good at puzzles and she's fast too. So Jerry (since he's slower) would be easier to beat. Yes, they would beat Keesha in the endurance comp, but they would beat Jerry too.

Now we're going to see just how badly the producers want Jerry in the final competition and see if they switch around the games to favor the old man.

Best to get rid of Jerry now.

Jerry is great at the comps that involve putting things in order... time lines, events, etc. Usually the 2nd part of final HoH includes that plus a physical attribute. (ie. flying around in the air by a harness.) I don't think Jerry would have a hard time with anything that's physical that holds/suspends his weight.

So, assuming he loses the 1st round but possibly winning the 2nd round. Puts Jerry up against either Dan or Memphis in the final round. I think he would beat Memphis hands down in the final round. And, could beat Dan too. The risk is too big, imo.

However, if they keep Keesha. Now way she wins either round 1 or 2. Therefore, it doesn't matter who wins round 3. Dan/Memphis take each other.

Game over.

jmho ;)

I agree with you CeCi. Jerry has won quite a few competitions whereas Keesha has won 2 by default. She did well with the puzzle on the wire competition so unless she's throwing comps, she wouldn't be hard to beat.

Not to mention, I can't stand Jerry and I want him out of the house so I don't have to hear him drone on and on.

Uh oh, sounds like they might keep Jerry. Dumb move, in my opinion. Jerry may just beat the two of them in F3. :animated_scratchchin:

Dan is saying, I hate to say it, its an even playing field. Even he doesn't know if they can pull it off. Don't know why they are taking this chance.

If they do not get rid of Jerry now he will win the whole game. D & M should be smarter then this. They shouldn't take the change of Jerry winning the finial HOH. If he does and he is in the finial 2 with D or M he will win. If K wins finial HOH who ever she takes will have a change of winning the game. I don't understand some of the things D & M have done in this house.

Archived