Thursday, September 4th

CeCiMom

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I suspect that the competition tonight will be the mental one where they will ask questions like, "In the pictures of Jerry falling into the pool, what color socks was Jerry wearing?"

Didn't they have a competition like that before when they had some time to study a picture and were asked questions like that?

They soooo need to evict Jerry this next week. Seriously.

And for some fun... I believe I will bet ten Morty's bucks (fake money in other words), that the question from the audience member will be regarding Dan and his swim trunks. Either that, or Julie will just ask him that on her own. LOL

He's just not happy unless someone is kissing his wrinkled old butt! He's pathetic! :mad1:

Either that, or Julie will just ask him that on her own. LOL

Only if it's written for the Chenbot. She'll never come up with that on her own.

True. But still... I'm hoping for that question.

And I am grateful for my DVR. My lovely AT&T DVR that records up to 4 programs at the same time. Cause I got BB. Then I got the O'Reilly Factor. Tonight is gonna be some fun cause Barack Obama is finally going to be on the Factor and it will actually be a thorough interview. Bill O did a great job interviewing Hillary, and I expect he will do the same with Barack.

(For the record, I am an independent. I am waiting to decide based upon the debates.)

ETA: We have to record the football game too. Yep. LOL

I love watching Renny and Keesha together. :wub:

Even though I want the Renegades to succeed, I still have a broken heart that Renny and Keesha are being split up tonight.

Why oh why did that stupid Jerry have to freaking win the HOH!!! It should be HIS butt going out the door tonight!!!!

April - dignity, respect? Thinking the Ape face is in for a rude awakening. Or, possibly just doesn't give a hoot. Ollie "Will you be my first girl friend"? April, "Yes". But you, Ollie, will be my gazillionth lay. Tee hee.

April - dignity, respect? Thinking the Ape face is in for a rude awakening. Or, possibly just doesn't give a hoot. Ollie "Will you be my first girl friend"? April, "Yes". But you, Ollie, will be my gazillionth lay. Tee hee

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl: Too Funny!!!!!!

She might not care... but if she thinks she has any dignity she is sadly mistaken

they are already fighting over what to cook

renny cooking will be missed

jmho

Saucy... yes... it really does record 4 shows at once unless if they are in HD. HD takes up two slots, so you can record two HD shows. However (and this is between you, me... and the rest of Morty's) they are currently upgrading their UVerse service so you can record 4 HD shows at the same time. I'm not sure if that means you can record 8 shows at once, but seriously.... who needs to record 8 shows? LOL

April's comment about dignity and respect was unbelievable. How much dignity can you have when you sleep with someone you hardly know, and in the jury house says she hopes keesha gets voted out so she can sleep outside??!! I really think April is jealous of Keesha now. I also laughed when Manchelle said she looked good on tv...LMAO :animated_rotfl: I'm still on the Dan train! :party_smilie:

memphis working keesha already

jmho

uvp, sorry to keep asking, but what is he saying??

I know. That's funny. Now, thats what I call catty. Did you see Libra biting her lip. I think the renegades need to rethink their stragedy. Keesha is not liked my those three so whomever may just have their votes over her.

Archived