Monday, September 1st

CeCiMom

You know, Len.........I agree with you on game play.............but, being a woman around Renny's age, I also understand what happened.............she needed to fit in and she & Keesha latched on early............Jerry's still there because he won when he needed to (as much as I despise him)...........Renny's still there because of her realtionships.............IMO, Jerry would sell his soul to prevent a woman from winning.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is a shame that Jerry chooses to have such a sexist attitude. I'm 60 and have always loved and admired everything about women. Even in the pre women's lib days, a woman who was really determined could always find a way to "make it" in a man's world. What I noticed also in my slightly younger days, women still can find a way to play "Daddy's little girl" with male bosses who have Jerry's mindset. Not they they are having sex with them. Just getting the best of both worlds. But that's what periods of transition are all about, I suppose.

And about Renny: I love that woman. She would be a hoot to spend the day with, take to a Mardi Gras ball, etc. IMO Renny's got it going on and none of those other women in that BB house this year will ever look that good at her age...maybe Angie!

Archived