Episode 3.05: Angels And Monsters

Dade

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 3.05: Angels and Monsters

Airdate: October 13, 2008

• 06/14 - Eric Doyle: 30s-48, Male, Caucasian, hideous, horrible and big. A disgusting, villainous man who delights in controlling others. Guest Star/Will be needed for Episode #306. Source: SpoilerTV

• 4 weeks later...

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 3.05: Angels and Monsters

Airdate: October 13, 2008

• 09/28 - Armed with H.R.G.'s old files and a taser, Claire attempts to take down her first target -- Stephen Canfield (Andre Royo), a Level 5 escapee with the ability to create black holes -- unaware that others are closing in. Meanwhile, in horror, Peter flees from all the death and destruction in the future, only to grimly discover how deeply the experience has changed him. Frustrated that Adam Monroe (guest star David Anders) didn't get them closer to "the formula," Hiro takes a stab at becoming friends with Daphne (guest star Brea Grant) and new associate Knox (guest star Jaime Hector), much to Ando's dismay. Later, Suresh's urge to correct research errors puts Maya, among others, in a sticky situation. Linderman (guest star Malcolm McDowell) advises Nathan to stick by Tracy, seeing that they could accomplish great things together. In Africa, Matt sees his vision of "happily ever after" destroyed. Zachary Quinto and Cristine Rose star. Alan Blumenfeld, Ashley Crow, Jessalyn Gilsig, Brea Grant, Jamie Hector, David H. Lawrence XVII and Andre Royo guest star. Source: NBC

• 3 weeks later...

:blink: Ando?? NO WAY. I'm guessing Hiro has something up his sleeve, cuz that was waaayyy too easy a decision for him. Not buying it for a second-but poor Ando sure did.

Matt Parkman's dad is the Linderman mirage manipulator? Nice twist! And the ultimate puppet master enters the fray...and I'm not talking about the fat puppet master who made Claire's mom give him a kiss. It's Mr. Petrelli pulling the strings from his sick bed!

Mr. Fly, I mean, Mohinder, now has three people in his web. But there was a very loose thread in the writing, as far as I'm concerned, when he captured Maya. I mean, you think she'd be upset enough with him making her into a giant cocoon that she'd continue using her drippy-eyed power to fend him off.

And Sylar- doesn't he have super-hearing powers he obtained from the mechanic woman last season? You'd think he would've heard everything that Mr. Bennet said to the Vortex man. But he just looked confused.

The title was very accurate in leaving us with probably the ultimate twist- to determine exactly WHO are the angels and WHO are the monsters??

Oh, and did you notice that it was Nathan doing the narrating this episode, not Mohinder? :animated_scratchchin:

Archived