Dade

Warren Sapp

01.jpg

PROFESSION:

Former Defensive Lineman

PARTNER:

Kym Johnson

BACKGROUND:

Recently retired defensive tackle and Superbowl Champion Warren Sapp played for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Oakland Raiders during his 13 year career. His 96.5 career sacks are the second-highest career total sacks for a defensive tackle in the NFL. Warren was named the NFL Defensive Player of the Year in 1999, played in seven consecutive Pro Bowls and won Super Bowl XXXVII with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in 2003. This Fall, Warren will co-host Showtime's Inside the NFL and will be a studio analyst and game commentator for the NFL Network.

i cant wait to see maurice, warren, kim, toni dance

jmho

• 4 weeks later...

he has good rhythm and footwork for a big guy

one of the top guy dancer

jmho

I LOVE LOVE LOVE him, and he is a joy to watch dance. I loved his comment during warm up tonight about fat boy's gonna get this! I am so impressed with his dancing so far. Hope he is around for a LONG time!

I just absolutely love this guy!!! I so hope he sticks around...every time he dances I catch myself grinning like a fool! :wub:

big smooth

great footwork for a big guy

jmho

So what football team does this guy play for?

Warren retired in January of this year. He played for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers from 1995 - 2003. He then played for the Oakland Raiders from 2004 - 2007!

He was a Great Player who made a tremendous contribution to his teams! :)

7 not his best forcing his moves

jmho

i like warren but i do see what jersey has been saying about judges giving him a favorable score since he needs it

that dance wasnt a 9

maurice was better and he got all 8's

jmho

Archived