Dade

Jeff Ross

01.jpg

PROFESSION:

Comedian

PARTNER:

Edyta Sliwinska

BACKGROUND:

Comedian Jeffrey Ross a.k.a. the "Roastmaster General," has delivered numerous show stopping performances at celebrity roasts honoring the likes of William Shatner, Hugh Hefner, Donald Trump, Pamela Anderson, Bob Saget and Emmitt Smith, inspiring New York Magazine to crown him The Meanest Man in Comedy. As a comic, Jeff has appeared on several late night and morning shows Jimmy Kimmel Live, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, and The View. Jeff's other TV credits include Weeds and C.S.I. He has also appeared in such films as the Farrelley Brothers' Stuck on You, and the critical sensation, The Aristocrats. Jeff continues to tour regularly.

first one booted

jmho

• 3 weeks later...

idk he seem like he learned nothing in his 2 week training

jmho

Edyta definitely drew the short straw this season. I am not a huge fan of hers, but I actually felt bad for her last night after the dance. She looked humiliated. Thank GOD Jeff is gone and we don't have to see that trainwreck again. Next - Cloris, with any luck.

I'm hoping for Khardasian to go next.... ick

I agree 100%! ick!

I like Jeff.....but he did dance terrible!

jmho :pixiedust:

He did have the best line of the night. "I thought Edyta was supposed to be easy on the eyes" (referring to her poking him in the eye during a rehearsal)

He is a funny guy, bad dancer, but I think his downfall ultimately was the lack of recognition factor. People just didn't know him.

Archived