Dade

Ted McGinley

01.jpg

PROFESSION:

Actor

PARTNER:

Inna Brayer

BACKGROUND:

Ted McGinley's extensive television credits include Married with Children, Hope & Faith, Happy Days, recurring roles on the critically-acclaimed series The West Wing, Sports Night, Charlie Lawrence, Dynasty, and The Love Boat. He has also starred in such films as Pearl Harbor, Daybreak, Dick, Major League: Back to the Minors, Wayne's World 2, and the cult hit Revenge of the Nerds.

• 3 weeks later...

i thought he would be a big stiff

he wasnt too bad

but i dont see him winning

jmho

I cannot believe I am saying this but I'm becoming a Ted "Mambo" McGinley fan. I find I enjoy watching his pre-dance video clips more than anyone else's. I hope he can relax and lift his dancing level. He also looks very handsome on that dance floor!

Yeah...he is really not what I expected and that is meant in a nice way. I too enjoy his pre-dance clips, I like his personality and even his dancing! Go Mambo Man!

not popular enough

jmho

Awww noooo.....

I didn't get a chance to see tonite's show.

Please say it isn't so :huh:

I didn't know too much about this guy either... but, wanted to see more of him...

Seemed like he'd be one of the ones who would improve a little each week - and you could watch him grow.

lol... he looks sooo much like my cousin (who's name coincidently is Lee DeSpirito)

hmm... think I'll e-mail him and ask if he's watching the 'Chef' :animated_scratchchin:

LOL at Jersey!!!

I was so disappointed to see Ted leave last night...and it's even worse that he had to leave before Cloris and Kim <shudder>. Grrr...Cloris might have been funny the first night but she is already starting to get old. I wonder it her dance partner and Tom B were hoping she was going to get voted off last night so they could have some peace on next weeks show.

Now I have to hope Cloris stays next week too, because Kim has got to go. She is horrid.

So sorry Ted left! I like him, and I even knew who he was. He was on Married with Children, and also on Happy Days for awhile, and some silly sitcom with Kelly Ripa a few years ago.

He was improving and looked so good on the dance floor. He also looked genuinely disappointed. I think it probably didn't help him that his dance partner was new. I thought she was fine, but I think some of us are fans ( or unfans) of some of the dancers, more so than the stars.

Archived