Dade

Cloris Leachman

01.jpg

PROFESSION:

Actress

PARTNER:

Corky Ballas

BACKGROUND:

Actress Cloris Leachman's storied career has been recognized with nine Emmys , a Golden Globe, and an Academy Award . She has the distinction of being the only woman to win eight Primetime Emmy Awards and one Daytime Emmy . Leachman has starred in a wide range of theater, television and motion picture projects, creating such indelible characters as Phyllis in the TV series Phyllis and The Mary Tyler Moore Show, Frau Blucher in Young Frankenstein, Nurse Diesel in High Anxiety, and Ruth Popper in The Last Picture Show (for which she won an Oscar and a BAFTA). In 2008 she has already completed three new films; The Women, American Cowslip and New York I Love You. She is in the process of writing her memoir and is currently touring the U.S. with her one-woman show CLORIS!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

when she got a 6

i knew Carrie Ann had to be smoking something strong

she was a 4 at best

but a 10 for effort

but i did find her renny attention whoring behavior a bit annoying

jmho

Did anyone notice how firm her arms were ?

I didn't see any visible (upper) under arm flab at all. Looked like the arms of a 30 yr. old.

Not bad for a gal her age.

She probably won't last last... and I bet she knows she won't either.

Kudos to her for taking a stab at it :excl:

She's a bleeping trainwreck, but I have to say I laughed my ass off at her last night. She does very well for 82 -- 82!!!! It's incredible really. But she is not even in the same league as most of the other dancers. Now if they had Geriatric DWTS, she'd be in it for the win!!

We all know this show is not only about dancing ability. Heck, speaking of trainwrecks, Marie Osmond made it to third place. And Cloris's Mambo, even at 82, was much better than Marie's Dancing Doll free-style. I don't mean to imply that Cloris will win, but she could be around for a while.

L O L ... it was like watching an old re-run of a LUCY bit ....

They've showed us some older guys with humorous remarks and dances to keep us watching -

about time the ladies got a chance to 'ham it up'.

You GO GIRL ... I'll be watching :2thumbsup:

Oh my...she is just freakin' hilarious!! It's so funny watching Tom and her partner trying to keep her under control. I had tears rolling down my cheeks the last two nights watching her!!!!!!! The swearing, the bribing, Len's being a boy toy, the cleavage, the roaming, the leg on the desk...the list just keeps going and going. :animated_rotfl:

its a shame she is taking up spots of the better dancers just cause she has a fan base

jmho

Archived