Dade

Kim Kardashian

01.jpg

PROFESSION:

Actress, model and reality television star

PARTNER:

Mark Ballas

BACKGROUND:

Actress, model and reality television star, Kim Kardashian shot to stardom after the first airing of her hit E! reality series, Keeping up with the Kardashians. The series follows the exploits of Kim, her siblings, her mother Kris, and her stepfather, Olympic Gold Medalist Bruce Jenner. Kardashian recently completed her first feature film, Disaster Movie and will also be seen on The N's series Beyond the Break.

alot of guys will watch just for her

i am one of them

jmho

I never bother to vote, but I wish there was some way I could vote against her. I hope she sucks, and won't last too long. I do NOT want to see her creepy family -- over-stretched Bruce Jenner, her dead-eyed siblings, or her wanna-be-cool mom who acts and dresses too young. Geez, I can't stand people who won't just age gracefully.

she will be around for awhile even if she is a bad dancer

jmho

• 2 weeks later...

If I didn't know anything about her 'show', or creep-fest family, I probably would have thought she was just fine last night.

But I've seen 'Keeping up with the Kardashians', only a little bit, and mostly on 'The Soup'. But it was enough to make me not want to see any more of any of them. Ever.

Carrie Ann hates on all the woman celebs

but i found kim dancing boring and too simple

jmho

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much junk in the trunk!

If it weren't for her late Father being on O.J.'s defense team, I'm not sure anybody would have ever heard of the Kardashians! I guess this is just another reason to be hatin' on O.J. :fish:

of all the contestant i feel she is only one not putting forth maximum effort

it is like she is just there for extra pr

jmho

Wow -- she looked so uncomfortable. I found it hard to watch. And 'I like Big Butts'?!?!? Really? They just couldn't resist using that song I guess. Aren't they clever. NO!

She was so bad, but I almost felt sorry for her, when they made her dance to that. Almost.......

I predict she goes tomorrow. To me, it looked like that's what she was hoping for too.

I watched about 5 minutes of Keeping Up With the Kardahians and that was enough for me! I kinda feel sorry for Bruce, hooking up with that bunch! sick017.gif

Kim is a Paris wannabee!!!!! Hope she's the next to get the boot!

jmho :pixiedust:

of all the contestant i feel she is only one not putting forth maximum effort

uvp . . . I get the impression she doesn't think she has to. She has such a distorted view of her celebrity status I think she actually thinks people love her.

I will give the girl props for agreeing to dance to Sir Mix-A-Lot's "Baby Got Back". I thought it was hysterical.

All she cares about is PR whether it's good or bad. I find her to be a pretty shallow person and another one of these females who seem to have good managers who get them exposure over and over when they don't do a damn thing to deserve it. The only thing which has boost her career is the reality show involving the whole family. What a waste of brain cells. :rolleyes:

What a waste...but I use her dancing time for snack breaks, pee breaks and whatever other breaks I need!

Archived