Dade

Maurice Greene

01.jpg

PROFESSION:

Olympic gold medalist

PARTNER:

Cheryl Burke

BACKGROUND:

The winner of two gold medals, in the 100m sprint and the 4x100m relay at the 2000 Sydney Summer Olympics, track star Maurice Greene was dubbed the "World's Fastest Man" during his career. In addition to being the former world record holder in the 100m sprint, and winning multiple world championships, he also won silver and bronze medals at the 2004 Athens Summer Olympics. He is the current Indoor World Record holder in the 60m at 6.39 seconds.

i cant wait to see maurice, warren, kim dance

jmho

• 4 weeks later...

out of his element last night

jmho

good but his partner did most of the dancing

jmho

I thought for sure that their dance was going to be great especially after them showing the clip with the belly dancers BUT I didn't see hardly any hip movement from him at all and barely any dancing. I don't know why Cheryl would have done the dance that way...he needed some more moves!!!

very good 8.5 only issue i have is his hip always seem stiff

jmho

8 started off slow but picked up at the end

jmho

I thought he did well tonight, except for the head bobbing. He deserves better scores than a certain octagenarian.....just sayin!

Oh, and Cheryl is SO not fat. I think it sucks that people are saying she has porked out. Her body looked great tonight!

7's

He definitely has a swagger - I imagine that turns some people off. Doesn't bother me though. Plus, as I've said, I root for him cause he's local, but I really did think he turned it up a notch or two tonight. Had a lot more spit and polish than past dances.

I think he did very well tonight. I remember thinking during the dance that a light-skinned brother should not wear that shade of orange. Then after the dance, I thought that the judges feel it necessary to always favor the Olympic contestants. At least it appears that way from their scoring.

Archived