Dade

Rocco DiSpirito

01.jpg

PROFESSION:

Celebrity chef, author and reality TV star

PARTNER:

Karina Smirnoff

BACKGROUND:

The James Beard Award-winning celebrity chef and author Rocco DiSpirito combines his world-class cooking with a passion for empowering home cooks. A graduate of the Culinary Institute of America, Rocco opened the 3-star Union Pacific in New York City in 1997. In 2003 he launched Rocco's for the reality series, The Restaurant. Rocco will next appear on the A&E series, Rocco Gets Real, beginning in October, along with its companion cookbook, Rocco Gets Real: Cook at Home Every Day.

He had some restaurant show--- I barely remember it, but I remember I liked him, and I've seen him on a few chef type shows since. Too bad he's with Karina. I might be able to root for him, but I don't think I could bring myself to root for her.

They did a reality restaurant series of him opening a restaurant in NYC (Rocco's)..............all about what opening a new restaurant entails............he had a partner who put up most of the $$$................my daughter and I visited the restaurant and met his "momma", who was a lot more likable than him IMO...............anyway, the restaurant went under because of poor management....................................Rocco spent all of his time promoting himself and not much time managing the restaurant.

• 3 weeks later...

a little stiff but i can see him improving

jmho

ok rough in spot

jmho

Geez, I'm worried he might go. I know he won't win, and it's not like he's my favorite or anything. But there are others I want gone so badly! I want them to get rid of Kim K. and Lacey. Not really excited about Mark and Lance dancing together, but I bet it would be a lot more enjoyable that the original partners.

Rocco is so cute. I've never liked Karina, but either I'm warming up to her, or my hatred for others has made my dislike of her seem like nothing.....

no rhythm 6's

jmho

ok they had fun

rocco has no rhythm

Archived