Dade

Brooke Burke

01.jpg

PROFESSION:

Actress, host, entrepreneur

PARTNER:

Derek Hough

BACKGROUND:

A host, actress, entrepreneur and celebrity mom, Brooke Burke has truly done it all. She has graced numerous magazine covers, has her own top-selling swimsuit calendars, and is regularly ranked in men's magazines as one of the sexiest women in the world. Recognized worldwide as host of the hit travel series Wild On!, Brooke has since hosted several high profile network series, including Rock Star: INXS and Rock Star: Supernova. On the acting front, she has guest-starred on such television series as Las Vegas, Less Than Perfect, Eve, It's All Relative, The Bernie Mac Show, Monk, Rock Me Baby and That's Life. Brooke is a mother of four and recently launched her own babystore BabooshBaby.com, a site where she shares her secrets (and some products she used) to get back in shape after giving birth.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

the best dancer of the night

jmho

one think i did notice about her is her torso seem a bit stiff

her upper body moves but her torso doesnt

i am surprise none of judges bought this up

jmho

crown her now

jmho

I am not sure exactly what it is but I have really liked her from the beginning. I liked her as a host in the Rockstar shows too...I hope she goes to the end with Warren!

best dance this season lmao it was boring an uneventful

jmho

She was incredible last night. Couldn't tell which one was the celebrity and which was the professional. She did everything right. That dance deserved 3 "10's". I'll be voting for this team now that Misty May and Max are out.

7-8 for me

very good high 8's

Archived