Friday, August 29th

lvgal

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd still put up the boys if I were the Colonel. (BTW, was he a Colonel in the Marines)?

jerry was just in marines four years

renny just made up that nickname

jmho

I'd still put up the boys if I were the Colonel. (BTW, was he a Colonel in the Marines)?

I don't think he actually has a chance of winning, so it's up to him to decide who he really wants to leave this week. I know he's disliked both Dan and Memphis throughout the game and should get rid of one of them, but he has zilch chance of winning against Renny or Skreesha.

Colonel is an Army officer term. Renny is not the brightest star in the sky.

Ginger, remember when they first started calling Jerry "The Colonel" in week one of BB10? At first I thought they were talking Col. Sanders, of Kentucky Fried Chicken fame!!! LOL!!!

And it's hard to believe that "Charlie" will put up the last one of his angels!!!

Ginger Colonel is also a MARINE officer,not just Army,by the way Air Force also! The only branches of the service that don't have a colonel is Coast Guard ,and Navy,they have equivilant ranks ,but different titles!

But as stated he was an enlisted man, and served a 4 year term!

Uh, what the hell happened while I was away???? Jerry HoH??? How??? When??? :dontgetit:

Nevermind, I found out my info! Anyone but......oh, just nevermind :sigh

thanks, gsn

Ginger, remember when they first started calling Jerry "The Colonel" in week one of BB10? At first I thought they were talking Col. Sanders, of Kentucky Fried Chicken fame!!! LOL!!!

:animated_rotfl:

Oh, the navy is the one without a colonel? Oh, okay then Renny got that right. But I like LenRay's explanation better.

feeds have been boring minus pov mess since libra and jessie left

jmho

hoh noms

keesha will put on her crying act

poor me i am a victim

i think i may go home

the good thing about this week is renny wont cuddle her as much

since its either her or me at this point

jmho

Renny and Dan are quiet. Skreesha is eating and Memphis is moving about.

I can't hear feeds. Body movement: Skreesha doesn't look too worried. Dan does (caught a glimpse as he went to back room). Dan looks upset...HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

Could be Dan and Memphis or Dan and Renny. Skreesha always eating...not sure if her appetite would be affected with a nom.

I think it's Dan and Memphis.

Maybe Memphis is attempting to hide his true feelings about a nom. I do think Renny would be pissed if nom'd, but she is quiet.

No one has gone to Dan, yet.

Renny too happy too, unless she knows she's safe beside Dan.

I think it's Dan and Memphis.

Yes, I believe so.

JERRY ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dan and keesha are noms

jmho

Archived