Week 8 - Who Is Your Favorite And Least Favorite Houseguest?

rosebudmom

137 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite houseguest?

• Dan
    • Jerry
    • Keesha
    • Memphis
    • Renny
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite houseguest?

• Dan
    • Jerry
    • Keesha
    • Memphis
    • Renny

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you only watch the tv shows? Because I just recently learned that cbs isn't really showing whats really happening this season...I don't really watch it on tv...since I subsribe to live feeds, whats the point?

I like and respect Dan as a person and as a player.

I have never liked Jerry, and will never like him.

At this point wow, Jerry has the bigest percentage of people who dislike him. More than Libra ever had.

not sure I have a favorite, I like Renny the most, and Hate and detest Memphis.

Cant' really read too much into the percentages. When there was more people to vote for it spread those percentages out... now with less hg's it's inflated.

renny has been my least fan since jerry got ac phone call

and her hating on him for winning

i am actually thrill she is leaving

she never had any gameplay

i dont plays favs so i have none

jmho

Cant' really read too much into the percentages. When there was more people to vote for it spread those percentages out... now with less hg's it's inflated.

CeCi,

I understand what you are saying about less HG's and percentages. But I think you can take it to the bank,regarding jerrys'percentage. I'm surprised it isn't higher actually. The only people who still like,and can justify liking jerry,are people just like him. Or are the people who only watch the CBS network show! just sayin

little King, I am with you, I do not know why everyone is ga ga over Dan, I do not dislike him, but I in fact think that he has had trememdous luck where this game is concerned, seriously, and I have not at all appericated his childish games, constant question askiing, and never answering a question himself, he has been very annoying in a silly sort of way, too bad, cause I think he can be a likable guy, he needs to grow up some, just an opinion

LOL ~ I vote king123. I just think it is great to have a really nice rounded guy to root for. I just like Dan a lot. If he goes home after Renny that is OK he played a good game.

I just think about last year with Adam and Ryan and we had to hear that vile sex talk all season and then those guys in the last 2. It was disgusting.

I just think about last year with Adam and Ryan and we had to hear that vile sex talk all season and then those guys in the last 2. It was disgusting.

Guess they were given really good edits, I didn't have the feeds last year and knew nothing about that. I knew about Ryan and the sex in the bathroom, and Natalie and Matty, but not the sex talk. I was happy when Adam won maybe because didn't know enough about him? :animated_rotfl:

i would vote Marty.. Ha.. I honestly dont even have it for her..

The only reason I root for her is cause the rest are bad..

Yes, even from the start..

sure I think she is playing a great game..

BUT i wouldnt be her friend out of the house (Probably)... But she does seem to be the most down-2-earth person, in the house.. So I root for her... she is playing a great game..

Archived