Hoh Discussion-week 8

laladoopiedu

you think Keesha has had a cushy ride, Memphis has been ridin on a magic carpet this whole game, I think he is a loser sloth. Keesha has done waay more then Memphis, oh yeah

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

memphis if he doesnt win pov is leaving

I meant to post this in the other thread, I thought I was posting it there but it is here, oh well, makes no sense to what the rest of you said here, but to Sam and someone elses post in the other thread,lololol

He might put both Keesha and Renny up. They are the most obvious alliance and neither one would take Jerry to the end if the other is there. Who knows. He might choose to keep Dan because he would feel he could win the 500K if Dan was in F2 with him since Dan pissed so many people off. I have no clue.

it is making the finale a nail biter , that is for sure,lol

Jerry has called Keesha the black widow. He hates Memphis. He hates Dan. Renny put him up. You just never know. This is going to be an ugly week. I think the "four" need to gather together... say, I don't know which of us is going home, but next week, he can't win HOH and he's going to the jury if we have anything to say about it.

the alliance of four is done

No stuff - if the three left after this week (in the alliance) stick together, Jerry has NO chance to stay in the house next week - none whatsoever

if pov isnt speed related he has a fairshot

I am SO cracking up that Jerry won HOH...I somewhat got what I wanted to get at least one of the 4 (M,D,R,K) out this next week (so it wont be so predictable). I can only hope that Jerry thinks smart and puts up Dan and Memphis (the biggest threats). Even if one wins veto then the other goes. I am hoping Memphis goes. My only wish now is for Renny and Keesha to make final 2 so a woman can win!!! Its gonna be interesting to see what Jerry does.

I'm so depressed...let me work this out in my head so I can hold on to hope....

Dan and Memphis goes up. Dan wins POV. Renny is the replacement nom. Dan and Keesha vote out Renny.

Okay...I have hope. Sorry...I really want Dan and Memphis to stay together even though Mem is l*cking Keesha's....ugh...I can't even say it!!!

Ugh, my worst nightmare. I knew they should have gotten rid of Jerry and kept Ollie. Dan could have made amends with Ollie by letting him stay another week. Ollie never won anything and Jerry's record is much better than his. Now Jerry's going to mess everything up plus another week of listening to Father Time and his life philosophies.

Like I said... you never know. Dan and Memphis MIGHT be in an alliance. But Jerry might think to himself... Dan nominated Memphis. So Renny and Keesha are an obvious pairing. Who knows though. I have no clue. Luckily, its going to be almost all of Jerry's own thinking rather than Michelle and Ollie's twisted versions of the truth.

I can't stand Keesha either and she screwed up by helping Dan and Memphis get this far in the game and by voting Michelle and Ollie out who would have been better to play against then Memphis and Dan. I think Keesha was playing to lose and not win with the decisions she made in the game.

I love how they are all talking to Jerry now it must be killing them to have to be nice to him for a week let's hope he plays it right and they all go after the strongest player and not who they dislike the most.

It would be funny if the oldest players in the house make it to final 2 and beat them all out.

I can't stand Keesha either and she screwed up by helping Dan and Memphis get this far in the game and by voting Michelle and Ollie out who would have been better to play against then Memphis and Dan. I think Keesha was playing to lose and not win with the decisions she made in the game.

I love how they are all talking to Jerry now it must be killing them to have to be nice to him for a week let's hope he plays it right and they all go after the strongest player and not who they dislike the most.

It would be funny if the oldest players in the house make it to final 2 and beat them all out.

It's interesting you say that because I was thinking the exact same thing tonight. LOL. I would love to see Jerry and Renny as the F2.

Hell yeah it would. These guys kept him around only ot have him come back and win it. Priceless. They would have themselves to blame. If Dan or Keesha left i'd be happy. I know there are a lot of people who love Dan and respect his game and that's cool. But, I think he's a piece of chit, cocky ass. What he pulled this past week at the POV, you vote or you go up was bull. Love to see his ass bounce

Archived