Who Do You Want To Leave; Who Do You Want To Win Hoh?

King123

Eviction;HOH.  

75 members have voted

1. 1. who do you want to leave?

• Michelle
    • Jerry
  2. 2. Who do you want to win the 1st HOH?

• Jerry- If still here
    • Keesha
    • Memphis
    • Michelle- If still here
    • Renny
    • Ollie

Michelle / Ollie so the obvious doesn't happen and make it a boring game from now to the end.

To me if Michelle is evicted and then Ollie goes next I think Jerry is out next then Renny, next Keesha and Dan and Memphis final and think it will be boring. If Ollie and Michelle stay and it will shake things up hopefully.

i am not going to play who game this is what will happen

michelle gets booted then keesha win hoh

I would love for Michelle to get the ol swift boot in the patootie (Jerry is however has almost surpassed her with his vulgar actions the past few days) and I think it would be sweet if Keesha got HoH or maybe even Memphis... Then they can put turdburglar #1 (Ollie) and turdburglar #2 (Jerry) OTB...

I dont care who goes this time as long as it is Ollie, Michelle or Jerry. I would like for Memphis to win HOH and POV so he could put Dan on the block and play around with him as Dan played with him. Don't get me wrong, I like Dan, but that whole scene was bizarre and needless and I didn't like it.

I think part of Dans 'game play' in this last round of craziness was to get the other players confused and questioning... "Why did he do this?" Why did he do that?" "Why did he make us jump through hoops?" "What is is motive?" And definitely Ollie, Michelle and Jerry are all questioning it. Maybe it was to draw their attention from the game and make them think of other stuff... just a guess...

wait a min guys and girls, ok there is 1st eviction tonight, then an HOH which will bring on the 2nd eviction, not to comps for HOH, so Michelle to go first, and I sure do not want to see Memphis get HOH, I would rather Keesha got it

Well one thing in Dan's mind is not to be to bankable so they are not afraid to take him to final 2. Renny should know that all her nicey and kissing ass will never get her chosen for final 2.

I think Dan's immaturity got him in trouble..........he started out OK but then got so caught up in it that he went way overboard.............I'd like to see Keesha get the quickie tonight and at first I was thinking Memphis for the second one but I think he would go after Renny............so, I say Renny for the second one to drive Dan & Memphis crazy :)

Archived