Paloma Soto - Castillo

Dade

paloma.jpg

Biography

Paloma Soto-Castillo (24)

Hometown: Downey, California

Paloma Soto-Castillo has been playing the social game her entire life, one of the skills necessary to succeed in the game of SURVIVOR. Her parents were both missionaries, causing her to move around a lot during her childhood. Growing up with this lifestyle taught her to adapt to any environment and she became a stronger person as a result.

Soto-Castillo was born in Chile and lived there for a large part of her life before moving to Tennessee, Virginia and then settling in California. One day, on a whim, she decided to leave everything behind and move to Kenya

Yep, I like her already...plus I love the name Paloma. Very cool.

Wow...kudos to her on just up and going to Kenya on her own. That is impressive. I had a hard enough time moving from NB to SK on my own...at least that move was all in Canada.

Tennessee, Virginia to CALIFORNIA? Bet she went into culture shock. Talk about catapulting into the 21st century! * cackles *

Needs to pull up her suit bottoms. Probably get along better with the guys than the girls.

Very cute girl! The smile is certainly a winner! Something about her is really appealing. I almost feel like I can sense her spunky personality! If she can be competitive and social, she might make it quite a distance! I Like her!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm guessing that Marcus had alot to do with keeping them from voting off Ace just yet.

They didn't have any footage of the plan to vote off Ace being discussed with him at all and I don't think he's ready to cut Ace loose yet because he sees him as a potential ally if things go awry with his onion alliance, or if they both make it to the merge. So ultimately, Paloma was the most disposable.

Archived