Michelle Chase

Dade

michelle.jpg

Biography

Michelle Chase (24)

Hometown: Los Angeles, California

Michelle Chase has been through more in her 24 years than most people have in a lifetime. Not only did she grow up poor in South Florida with a single mother, but her best friend, her father, disappeared from her life at an early age. As a result of her Dad's absence, her mom became the most influential person in her life.

Although life has been rocky for Chase, she's tough and resourceful and isn't afraid to speak her mind. She began supporting herself at the age of 16 and was married and divorced by the time she was 19.

Chase currently works as a music production assistant. She enjoys DJ-ing, boxing and surfing and describes herself as lively, bodacious and loud. When asked how her friends would describe her, she says hardcore, fun and set in her ways.

Besides being mentally strong, Chase has also run several triathlons. She is ready to bring her street smarts combined with physical fearlessness to the game of SURVIVOR.

Chase is single and currently lives in Los Angeles. Her birth date is March 7, 1984.

I can see her being kind of witchy with her "being set in her ways". I hope she's not looking for any favours just because she's had a hard life. Define hard though...everyone has a story and while we can't choose who we're born to, we can choose how we grow up and away from that cycle. It will bother me if she plays the victim and looks for sympathy.

Married AND divorced by 19. HOLY MAN.

Street smarts-maybe. Brains- not so much.

Actually, her dad wasn't much of a male role-model though, so I'm cutting her some slack and will wait and see what her personality is really like.

Street smarts-maybe. Brains- not so much.

I was married at 14, had a child at 15 and was divorced by 18, but I assure you, I have brains... It's not a matter of being smart or not when things like that happen, it's a matter of being young, and thinking you know it all... Trust someone that's been there...

We seem to be basing our opinion of Michelle based solely on the brief bio from CBS. I got to thinking that might not be fair! So I went to CBS' site and looked at her full 3 minute video!

OMG - She's a genius! I know that because she told me in her video!!!! OMG! RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smilielol:

Michelle Chase Intro Video

She was a bitch, but she was right - they are a stupid bunch of losers. Getting rid of your fastest female and keeping the old slow weak one is a bad idea, especially at this point in the game when strength is key. BUT she could have been a bit more subtle and definitely more social and she might have lasted a bit longer.

I'd rather have someone a little crabby and stuck up than all that ad nauseum pollyanna being positive stuff. Good grief, people, Survivor isn't supposed to be easy. Suck it up and keep the strength around while you still need it.

She got up the hill so fast cause the wind was blowing her skinny butt up it, and that's the only reason... Not that there's anything wrong with being skinny, but she was giving herself too much credit IMHO...

Archived