Dan Kay

Dade

dan.jpg

Biography

Dan Kay (32)

Hometown: Boston, Massachusetts

Dan Kay has come a long way from his blue-collar roots in Boston. Born and raised in Walpole, Massachusetts, he was very involved in athletics, especially football, skiing and track. While in high school, Dan played on a varsity football team, which had a long tradition of winning, a tradition that has helped shape his strong work-ethic. He graduated from The University of Massachusetts, Amherst with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science & English and later would earn his law degree from Syracuse University College of Law where he was also a member of the Moot Court Honor Society.

Would it kill this guy to do a couple of crunches before they snapped the picture? I'm not saying he has to be ripped, but come on man. This is your stepping stone for Hollywood, or at least I Love New York 5.

Attorney with a Boston accent...off to column B for this one.

Oh come on Franics, you're being too harsh! You have to give him credit for being able to suck in his gut like that while still flashing the picture perfect smile! He makes it seem so effortless. Besides, he pulled his shorts down extra low just for nay sayers like you :P

You're probably right. Man, he must have been ribbed mercilessly in school being gay and having the last name that he has.

• 2 weeks later...

But to hear him during introductions saying that he's trying to find himself! Yeh, Good Luck With That. What'd Jeff say? Well you've got 39 days, if you stay! :animated_rotfl:

I also got tired of him whining while on Exile Island looking for the immunity idol!

He's seems genuine to me, but he may be TOO likeable. I can't see anyone wanting to take him to the finish with them. That being said, I still like him though and hope he goes far.

For me this guy is still questionable. I just shook my head at the whole finding myself comment (reminded me of Greg from Dharma & Greg when he had to find himself) and then the whole Exile Island thing...I had actually expected a more determined, brain using, positive thinking attitude from him but that did not happen. At the same time there is something about him that cause me not to totally ridicule him so I will give him at least another show and see what happens!!

This guy is either stupid or the lack of food is affecting his thinking. The clue clearly stated "across the river . . . ". He wasted time looking IN the river. And I don't think he even knows what a crater is. I'm happy that his tribe of paranoid retards had enough sense not to vote him out. I think I might end up liking him.

Archived