Tuesday, August 26th

doxie2doxie

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

elyisum hit the nail on the head!!!!! If jerry is STOOPID enough to give them up thinking it will give him some advantage ,he deserves to have them taken. Jerry is what Jerry is unfortunately,but I don't see him thinking his gold bars will save his ASS. So jerry will walk out with the gold bars!

If the bars were actually stolen from one of the HG's I'm sure they would have to return them!

If anyone tries to really steal Jerry's money it will be Memphis he is the most greedy of them all.

Memphis wants every prize he can get and thinks the others shouldn't get shit. I hope they don't get a luxury comp until Memphis is voted out, that would be sweet seeing him in the jury house watching the dvd and how he missed it. Does he forget he won a car that a lot of people would love to have over any prizes the other hg's won so far.

:bedtime: ok kids, I gots to hit the sack, been fun, chat you tomorrow.

I'm not watching the Live Feeds right now, so please someone tell me they aren't thinking of keeping Manhell, because that is what she is saying she heard. 2nd. Do any of these animals know how to chew with their mouths closed?

3rd. Why the flock is Jerry sticking with Ollie and Manhell?

I'm not watching the Live Feeds right now, so please someone tell me they aren't thinking of keeping Manhell, because that is what she is saying she heard.

No she is crazy as a loon. :cookoo:

2nd. Do any of these animals know how to chew with their mouths closed?

Dan does.

3rd. Why the flock is Jerry sticking with Ollie and Manhell?

Because he can't add and can't figure out that sticking with Ollie will give him no shot in heck of winning. We can see how many comps Ollie has won. The one shot he had at winning, he gave up.

No, they ain't gonna keep her. I'm gonna let the whole BBAD run through and then later FF through most of it. All O,J,Mi are doing is sitting in the backyard yelling at BB for booze....

Why don't the other HG's make paper airplanes and fly them over Ollie's head yelling, "Look out for the birds!!!"

Why thank you ELY!. I was starting to wonder if Dan was trying to sway things to cover his ass after what he pulled in the POV. Do you think Jerry's daughter meant anything when she told him to NOT WORRY ABOUT THE MONEY? like giving it to Memphis and them to provide his safety?

It could be but Memphis was planning for R,K and Mem to split Jerry's money, then keep him anyway...he'll be safe most likely anyway. Supposedly Jerry is a retired corporate executive so he should have a golden parachute!

Honestly... I think D/R/K/M are just talking about the gold bars. They're not really going to go for it. They MIGHT try to get a deal out of Jerry to put Ollie up in return for saving him and not Michelle. I don't see Jerry falling for it, but maybe he would.

My gawd, these people are being provided a home, food, money and a grand prize and this bitch Manchelle is complaining because they won't give her drunk ass any booze? I swear, I have never seen a more pathetic woman. She is a low life to the hilt. All she does is mock and disrespect a show her stupid ugly ass signed up for. She can't leave soon enough. un gratefull whinning bitch. She needs an attitude adjustment big time

Why don't the other HG's make paper airplanes and fly them over Ollie's head yelling, "Look out for the birds!!!"

I'd walk around dancing past him singing LOUDLY " OLLIE BROKE HIS LOLLIE!!! OLLIE BROKE HIS LOLLIE!!! "

Archived